ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine

+6
jaelune
koreanlove21
noonoo_shoo
toocutedoggy
anne406
Tangera
10 posters

Go down

JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine Empty JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine

Post by Tangera Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:43 am

"Soulmates" Jaejoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine!

JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine Codesc10

JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine Codesj10

Yay! Good looking as usual~

Images uploaded by Tangera [Please do not hotlink if you are sharing this elsewhere. Thank you!]
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine Empty Re: JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine

Post by anne406 Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:13 am

gaahhhhhhhh..why do they have to be this hot!!the pics was taken before they went back to korea..hhhmmm..somehow,i miss micky with this hairstyle..his current hair is weird..really really weird..
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :
JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine Empty Re: JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:05 pm

looking good + JJ's Tee's is so cool ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:30 pm

The clothes really compliment them and their image. Not anyone can pull those shirts off.

Thanks for sharing, I really like it, the SS501 boys also endorse codes combine, and all look good.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:09 pm

One word. HOTT!!
Lol I really like Jaejoong's t-shirt. I could never pull it off. =] But that's okay, because he did. lol
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:41 am

jaejoong's outfit looks so cool!!
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:38 am

<3 jae joong!~
hot!!
XDXD
i like his shirt~
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:22 am

I like Yoochun's shirt so muchiexx! It's so cool.....modern and casual chiqueee =]]]]]]]
Jolene
Jolene
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ley Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:19 am

I like JJ's shirt..
I guess when in a hurry we'll put head in the wrong hole...lol ! JaeJoong and YooChun endorse Codes Combine 152825
ley
ley
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:04 am

Mickyy~~ i like your shirt ^.^

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down