ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them"

+3
sookyung
xmizzzy
tealfirestar07
7 posters

Go down

bang - TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them" Empty TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them"

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:48 pm

bang - TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them" Pp080512

TaeYang who has been busy with promoting his first solo album "Hot" lately, has been back with the other Big Bang members on their busy schedule to hold their concert tours.

And recently on Newsen interview, TaeYang talked about each Big Bang members.

The first person that TaeYang talked about was GDragon "who has a creative instinct and someone I can learn many different things from". TaeYang talked about GDragon "as a friend who has been under the same label as him for a long time, and whom I hold the dreams of being a singer with. One very special friend."

bang - TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them" 20080626

"JiYoung is a friend who has all the points and characters which I cannot have. His creativity and ability in producing has earned the admiration of the whole team." And when asked about GDragon's weakness, TaeYang revealed that "He is like a mischievous child who is always up to some annoying acts."
TaeYang then talked about SeungRi as "the one that JiYoung can never catch up and follow up with", which was followed by a burst of laughter. "SeungRi is like the other Kwon JiYoung" and TaeYang also revealed that "JiYoung sometimes like to rebut that mischievously by saying 'When I look at you and SeungRi, you two are like the same to me too.'"

TaeYang went on to talk about SeungRi "Even though he is the youngest, he is someone with many different sides and charms to him. He recently finished with his musical 'Sonagi', and I feel that he is actually a child with a lot of talents. He looks up to JiYoung as his role model and is also someone whom I think resembles JiYoung the most in the group."

When talking about member DaeSung, TaeYang revealed that "DaeSung is the most different member in the group. Even though he is young, he is one member who acts like an adult the most. He is also a very sincere person"

"No matter what problems are to occur, he faces them sincerely. He is someone who thinks deep into matters. Oftentimes I will go to DaeSung and ask him for advices, even though he is the younger one."

Lastly coming to member TOP, "TOP is just like any other B type guy". TaeYang said that,"TOP and myself are 2 hyung (elder brothers) who agonizes at many thoughts, even the smallest things can make us feel unhappy. But between me and TOP, this weakness is greater than in me."

He added on with "For me there are 2 categories of B type guys. TOP is "the angry B type " and I am the "the B type who cannot even get angry", causing great laughter amongst the audience present at the interview. [I am a little confused about what he is trying to say here.]

When asked about his new MV "Look only at me" and the participation of the other 4 Big Bang members in the filming of the MV, TaeYang expressed that he is very thankful of the other members for contributing to the MV.

"Right now, all I want to think about is my initial objective. To carry the "Big Bang" name with pride, and to do the best for the Big Bang concert tours and my solo promotional acitivities - to be the Big Bang and TaeYang who do not disappoints the fans."

source: newsen
translation: sookyung
cr: sookyung@multiply

Notes from SookYung
TaeYang revealed that "He is like a mischievous child who is always up to some annoying acts." it may sound more correct to say that JIyoung is like a prankster who like to pull tricks on others.

TaeYang also revealed that "JiYoung sometimes like to rebut that mischievously by saying 'When I look at you and SeungRi, you two are like the same to me too.'" Jiyoung would say that when i look at SR, i feel like we are the same too..

Last edited by tealfirestar07 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
bang - TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

bang - TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them" Empty Re: TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them"

Post by xmizzzy Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:42 pm

lol even taeyang can feel the G-RI love xD
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :
bang - TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

bang - TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them" Empty Re: TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them"

Post by sookyung Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:19 pm

made a little ammendments to the article..

TaeYang revealed that "He is like a mischievous child who is always up to some annoying acts." it may sound more correct to say that JIyoung is like a prankster who like to pull tricks on others.

TaeYang also revealed that "JiYoung sometimes like to rebut that mischievously by saying 'When I look at you and SeungRi, you two are like the same to me too.'" Jiyoung would say that when i look at SR, i feel like we are the same too..
sookyung
sookyung
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

http://www.sookyung.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:29 pm

^ there ya go.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:58 pm

i wish i had friends like that. they seem so close. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
bang - TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100bang - TaeYang reveals the true colours of the other Big Bang members, "Now I can talk about them" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by sookyung Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:00 am

thankies tealfirestar07 dearie.. ^^
sookyung
sookyung
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

http://www.sookyung.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:57 am

LOL
totally agree!
SR and GD is like...always together doin some mischievous things!~!
AHAHAHAH
dae is wise! XDcute guy~
AND LOL
angree type b person top! XD
this is hilarious...
man..bb is funny!
BB hwaiting!
VIP will support you!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:36 pm

awww....btw, wats a "b-type of guy"....i mean wat b stands for????
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:59 am

^ blood type ?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down