ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en"

+3
monspy
kiki
strawberrybj
7 posters

Go down

Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en" Empty Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en"

Post by strawberrybj Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:17 am

Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en" 3411

Big Bang member TaeYang (Dong Yong Bae, 20) who like R&B and hip hop, dreams big dreams like how he used to when he first joined his current managing company YG Entertainment 8 years ago.

Instead of having time off resting and getting more sleep, TaeYang has now to practise his singing and dancing at the studio, sacrifising what is time for leisure to realise his dreams.

TaeYang, who is a member of Big Bang which brought us all the popular hits like "Only Fools Tear", "Lie" and "Last Farewell", debuted 6 years ago under YG Entertainment. And he had came out with his solo mini album last month.

TaeYang had voiced, "Even though there is a lot of concerns and worries about my solo album, I do not want to miss this opportunity. Other Big Bang members has also given me a lot of care and advice along the way. Even though it gets tiring, I would not give up."

TaeYang, being the first member to have his solo album off Big Bang team, has also caused much concern. He will have to miss out a lot of the group's activities and there may be a sense of burden on the team for him. Regarding this, TaeYang expressed that the other Big Bang members and the company has given him a lot of support and allow to succeed independence.

“This time with coming out with my solo album, I had put in a lot of effort in preparing it. I promised myself that I will not disappoint everyone who look forward to my solo album. The truth is I see other members excelling in acting and musical, I really wish to do well in my music. I will hope that my music will be much recognised."

When asked about him being said to be the "Post Se7en", TaeYang responded by "It is my honour to be 'Post Se7en'. I really am thankful towards Se7en hyung who is now in America, for the encouragement and advice he gave previously. I want to be like Se7en hyung to pursue his utmost dreams when he advanced into America."

Title song "Look Only At Me" off TaeYang's first solo album has been doing very well on music charts, and his popularity has been soaring even though the release of the album was only half a month ago. Just by looking at album sales, offline and online sales of the album reached an impressive result of 45,000 copies. And for online music chart rankings, the title song has also been receiving as much love as Big Bang has gotten for their hits.

“I wish to continue to develop as a singer. I wish to also become a music producer in the future, and I am right now learning about being a music producer, but I will not give up my dream as a singer performing on stage. I will continue to practise hard."

Source: Edaily
Translation: sookyung (sookyung.multiply.com)
Photo: PINGBOOK ENTERTAINMENT - http://www.pingbook.com -
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en" Empty Re: Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en"

Post by kiki Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:33 pm

go Taeyang~ just worry about your solo album for now. =P
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :
Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en" Empty Re: Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en"

Post by monspy Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:34 pm

wooooo tae yang is really aiming high. im sure hes gonna succeed! Very Happy

monspy

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:17 pm

yayyy!!!!!! team taeyang all the wayyy
geez i love him so much
hopefully he will come to the states
but who knows only time will tell<3
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:45 pm

I actually can see TY doing better than Se7en in the US..... but I'm not so sure how he can look up to Se7en as a role model and such in the US since so far Se7en hasnt really seemed to really be all that here in the USA -_-"

So I dont know how Se7en can really give lots of pointers....>.>
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:51 pm

currently, tried to foccus on ur solo first be4 advancing so far ahead + make sure u pratice ur English ( conversation English) ^^

Taeyang, i know u can do it!!---- hwaiting!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:33 pm

wooo. yeah Tae yang the new se7en iono. that's a big name to live up to. i hope he can make it work. =)

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Big Bang's TaeYang: "Post Se7en glory - I wish to advance to America like Se7en" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down