ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans]

+14
sing_lalala
faith
Tangera
Cutie
shestinne
slackerkain
aznsaranghae
kiki
Yumii
Peony
iluffsushi
dongbin7
strawberrybj
soyboy01
18 posters

Go down

SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] Empty SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans]

Post by soyboy01 Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:23 am

SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] Suju_h10
The song is actually about a girlfriend who can't cook for her life. And the boyfriend is tortured by her horrible cooking, yet can't help but love her.
SUJU-Happy - Cooking? Cooking!

Credit: MusicRandoms

For English Translations, go to:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O42EDNH6qHU
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] Empty Re: SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans]

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:35 am

omygawd! i feel happy listening to this song! SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] 8146 they really liven up to their name XDDDD i can't wait to watch the MV..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] Empty Re: SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans]

Post by dongbin7 Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:05 pm

Hahaha...thats CUTE! Super Junior never fails to entertain us! Love this song..and of course can't wait for the music video!
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:20 pm

I have to agree that they truly do live up to their name; it's a quite humorous song....the lyrics are funny.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:47 pm

Gwaaah
so....CHEERY!!
xDDDD
thanks for sharing la~
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:52 pm

wow, it's very cheery. It's nice to hear new Suju material! Yesung is a nice addition
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:33 pm

omg.. it's so CUTE.... i can't stop smiling when i hear the songs.. ^^
that how their song make people happy.. haha.. ^^
SuJu hwaiting.. :]
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:14 pm

yes, the song is very upbeat and cutesy so far. I still gotta read the lyrics to the song. XP
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:53 pm

OMG, it's so cherry and upbeat. I love it. I love the bg noises and all that. I can't wait to see the actual mv for this. It's so gonna be entertaining. Thank you so much for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:40 pm

The song is so cute... it's quite different from what they used to sing and even different from the trot songs... LOL... I like it!
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by shestinne Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:44 pm

yup...it really is so cute...=]
pig
shestinne
shestinne
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:52 pm

#@$%^ the beginning was so funny XD
Its so cute~

Reminds me of old 90's, early 2000 kpop @.@
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:38 am

It's so cute and happy and gahh i don't really know how to describe it... *bursting with happiness*
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:27 am

It's such a cute song! It's so unique and upbeat. Really did brighten up my evening a bit..><
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:32 am

XD This song made me kya~ at 12:30am
I hope this song does good XD||
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:46 am

naww the song sounds soo CUTE >O<!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:55 pm

soooo cute....i love it...i thought when they said they have new sub-group it's gnna be stupid....so i was actuallly wrong....i really cant wait to c the mv vid
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by han byol Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:14 am

i love suju Very Happy
han byol
han byol
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:51 am

SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] 274759 SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] 274759 [b][i]lovely and so dearly men...
they can always portray a peculiar image--- that sometimes some people find it awkward but on the other hand through this image transformation-- many people/fans adore them...
this has nothing to do with their age (how young or how old are they). this speaks much more on their versatility and professionalism aspect as performers...
these hunkies only can prove that they attract and encourage the general patronage to listen to their songs.
they really can bring the people together...
kkkkekekek...-- for sure, infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers can also recognize super junior happy nowadays...

suju... fighting.... Very Happy SUJU Happy's "Cooking? Cooking!" is delicious [Eng. Trans] 274759 Very Happy
fhayewithmodesty
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down