ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?"

+14
marishane
KiNtOiStA
strawberrybj
aznsaranghae
Tangera
faith
iinda
firegoddess716
BananaHugs
xoxoshorty210
toocutedoggy
Cutie
kiki
soyboy01
18 posters

Go down

SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?" Empty SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?"

Post by soyboy01 Fri May 02, 2008 11:12 am

SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?" Heechu10

SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?" Heechu11

Super Junior's Kim Hee Chul has supported the banning of U.S. beef after the shocking revelation that they are exporting contaminated beef with Mad Cow Disease to Korea.

On May 1st, Heechul posted a picture of his cat and some comments. He personified his cat in his note. Kim Heechul asked his cat for the pet food he was eating and the cat replied, "What if you have bad luck and get Mad Cow disease and become a retard?"

Furthermore, "Even though I'm smiling outside, why am I crying inside?...Is it because of the project to make everyone vegetarian?" At the end he wrote "Am I going to shut down my mini hompy because of this?", confusing netizens of what he meant.

His title to the note was "Hmm...what will I eat to live?" His answer to his own question was "Will I really have to eat and survive just on the love that my fans give me?"

Heechul's comments have attracted the netizens' attention, causing a sudden surge of visitors on his minihompy.

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?" Empty Re: SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?"

Post by kiki Fri May 02, 2008 12:29 pm

hm..I'm a bit confused. so he decided to support the banning of it recently? and whats with the whole cat thing?
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :
SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?" Empty Re: SUJU Kim Heechul, "Hmm...what will I eat to live?"

Post by Cutie Fri May 02, 2008 1:42 pm

I seriously dont get it! I know this is Heechul, but the whole cat... closing down minipage, etc *dizzy dizzy*
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 02, 2008 2:20 pm

wth~ i dun get what he said AT ALL~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoshorty210 Fri May 02, 2008 2:23 pm

i'm lost....even though Heechul always get my confused....this realllllyyy made me confused lol
xoxoshorty210
xoxoshorty210
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 59
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Fri May 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Omg, I love this boy. <3333

I'll attempt to make sense of what he's written, but I'm really not too sure myself (seeing as it IS a screwball who's writing. A somewhat intelligent screwball, at that).

Heechul posted a picture of his cat and some comments. He personified his cat in his note. Kim Heechul asked his cat for the pet food he was eating and the cat replied, "What if you have bad luck and get Mad Cow disease and become a retard?"

Cows get mad cow disease because they eat MEAT, even though they're clearly herbivores and not able to handle meat of any kind in their diet. SO, Heechul uses his cat to demonstrate that maybe if he eats pet food (which humans aren't supposed to eat), he might get mad cow disease and become a vegetable, as it causes severe mental retardation and brain disease.

"Even though I'm smiling outside, why am I crying inside?...Is it because of the project to make everyone vegetarian?"

Obviously, as mad cow disease is found mainly in beef, if Koreans are forced to abstain from it, it'll cause everyone to become vegetarians, hence the line "is this forcing everyone to become a vegetarian?"

"Am I going to shut down my mini hompy because of this?",

I think he writes the above line, because he's writing about a controversial topic here, and seeing as he IS an idol and in Super Junior, it might affect his image, as well as cause people to write multiple narsty comments on his minihompy. But don't quote me on this.

So, yeah, obviously he's very odd. XD

And I'm kinda frightened that I actually understood some of his entry, seeing as it TAKES an oddball to know one. XD
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Fri May 02, 2008 5:53 pm

lol
i love heechul!
he always makes me laugh
and confused
but i think your meanings ^^ are right
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Fri May 02, 2008 6:31 pm

That actually makes sense BananaHugs. I was confused myself as I was translating this. Thanks!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 02, 2008 6:35 pm

BananaHugs wrote:Omg, I love this boy. <3333

I'll attempt to make sense of what he's written, but I'm really not too sure myself (seeing as it IS a screwball who's writing. A somewhat intelligent screwball, at that).

Heechul posted a picture of his cat and some comments. He personified his cat in his note. Kim Heechul asked his cat for the pet food he was eating and the cat replied, "What if you have bad luck and get Mad Cow disease and become a retard?"

Cows get mad cow disease because they eat MEAT, even though they're clearly herbivores and not able to handle meat of any kind in their diet. SO, Heechul uses his cat to demonstrate that maybe if he eats pet food (which humans aren't supposed to eat), he might get mad cow disease and become a vegetable, as it causes severe mental retardation and brain disease.

"Even though I'm smiling outside, why am I crying inside?...Is it because of the project to make everyone vegetarian?"

Obviously, as mad cow disease is found mainly in beef, if Koreans are forced to abstain from it, it'll cause everyone to become vegetarians, hence the line "is this forcing everyone to become a vegetarian?"

"Am I going to shut down my mini hompy because of this?",

I think he writes the above line, because he's writing about a controversial topic here, and seeing as he IS an idol and in Super Junior, it might affect his image, as well as cause people to write multiple narsty comments on his minihompy. But don't quote me on this.

So, yeah, obviously he's very odd. XD

And I'm kinda frightened that I actually understood some of his entry, seeing as it TAKES an oddball to know one. XD

^ now, it makes sense...thanks~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri May 02, 2008 7:39 pm

i soooo frickin confused....this is y i have to start learning foreign language such as korean....
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri May 02, 2008 9:30 pm

After reading all of the above, it starting to make much sense! THanks BananaHugs~!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat May 03, 2008 12:56 am

Is he okay? He sounds a little depressed.. Heechul ah, Hwaiting!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sat May 03, 2008 2:40 am

I don't understand what he is saying...! his words are incoherent...aieeee. he does sound depressed. Cheer up!! You'll always have your fans behind you...:)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Sat May 03, 2008 10:24 am

Wow, that's pretty interesting. Thanx for making sense of it, BananaHugs. I understood it in a way now. Anyways, thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 03, 2008 10:28 am

hahahaha! i understand his post...heechul is quite a bizzare person in real life...

the cat is a his pet named Heebum...once in a while he will 'let his cat post in his minihompy'...in those posts, his cat always say something bad about heechul like calling him a retard or a bad hyung...

now he sounds so dramatic over not being able to eat meat... >_<
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNtOiStA Sat May 03, 2008 12:19 pm

wow heheh i think u might be right banana hehe

get Mad Cow disease and become a retard?"
hahaha he really got me w/this lol XDDDDD

he IS weird lol
but i sorta like the comments hehe
not regular ones...
though yeah.... half are quite confusing

KiNtOiStA
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 74
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Sat May 03, 2008 1:48 pm

^ ya heechul must really like his meat
lol
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by marishane Sun May 04, 2008 6:25 am

Heechul's really amusing with his cyworld entries.

I once visited his minihompy, unfortunately for me, I didn't understand anything.

I can read hangul but I can't really comprehend.

I wish Heechul will live with our love, his fans' love.

Ahehehe!
marishane
marishane

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by knightkitten Sun May 04, 2008 6:41 am

This might be a bit late in coming, but I think that Heechul was being satirical in comparing the cat food to the diseased meat. He was saying that clearly humans shouldn't eat cat food, so why should Koreans be handed unhealthy meat and be expected to eat it. And in saying he's crying on the inside, maybe he means that even though he's making light of the situation and being his typical biting self, the whole situation is actually making him angry. As for closing down his page, I would say that it's a poke at the fact that idols really aren't supposed to have an opinion on national issues, or maybe he's taking a stab at anyone who decides they want to start leaving nasty comments on his page. Either way, Heechul out rates most idols in the respect that he can say what he wants to say, get away with it and while masking his truly risque or deep thoughts and ideas with his '4th dimension' personality. Cinderella rocks.

knightkitten

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sun May 04, 2008 7:44 am

^
i agree that heechul is a straight forward guy...he says what he wants to say because people will think it's funny...but, luckily he didn't get into much trouble yet...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sun May 04, 2008 12:53 pm

Wow he definitely is a very complex guy. hehe. But Thanks for translating now I have a better understanding of what he was trying to say..kinda hahaha. That's something he would say. Cheer up oppa! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Mon May 05, 2008 11:31 pm

wow.. i didn't even know about the mad cow scare..
maybe i should stop eating meat too.. Shocked

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:25 pm

[i]
as expected... his write-up is so abstract... but the good thing here is that he never fails to put the sincerest effort in order to share his thoughts (or weird ideas maybe, ekekek) in his homepage...
i admire him a lot though.......
fhayewithmodesty
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down