ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned

+5
kiki
Cutie
rabu_xiah
rayna
strawberrybj
9 posters

Go down

Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned Empty Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:27 am

Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned Jjmv10

Jun Jin from Shinhwa has met with some trouble over his “Wa” music video. Due to it’s overly raunchy concept, it has been slapped with a “ban”.

The Korean Censorship Board had deemed Jun Jin “Wa” music video as being too raunchy and classified it as restricted, only for view for 19 years and above viewers. It will thus be banned from airing on free-to-air tv like KBS, MBC, SBS, etc. The only way to catch the MV is through cable channels and internet.

The MV talks about a guy and girl who meets in a club and rapidly falls heads over heels over each other. To reflect the explosive passion of the lyrics, the MV scenes was filmed as real as possible with scenes of two girls moving their hands all over a seated Jun Jin. The latter also engages in some sexy time with the object of his affection in a secluded spot. (I find it pretty normal)
credit: coolsmurf wordpress

credit: angellace@youtube

---------------------------------
What can i say? Oh SHIET!!! >_<
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned Empty Re: Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned

Post by rayna Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:04 pm

o_o lolz american tolerance on sex is pretty high, i guess the old school korean heads are not up to par on seeing this by their younger children

which i have to say our generation of kids are pretty mature, plus putting a ban on it will increase people to WANT TO SEE it.

And it's not like they won't see it, i mean kids mature weather we like it or not.
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :
Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:57 pm

lmao whats so bad about this music video?

ive seen worse. I mean..have you seen Chaeyeon;s video? at least teh girl isnt freaking straddling his lap and humping him jeez. .XD

Chaeyeon was more provocative than this one...ppl are just weird XD

awesome video great song. kudos for you junjin.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:11 pm

I guess I've been exposed to alot of 'raunchy' music where I live that this doesnt really seem that bad Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned 243153

But than again, the reason I might night find it not all that bad is the fact that I do live in a different culture environment. So how people look at in Korea than how a person, like here in US, is obviously different .

Thats true. Chae Yeon was dancing on top of a guy looking up her skirt!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:55 pm

I think this is fine...but I do agree with the others. I've seen much worse, but it's because our culture is different in the U.S.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlatina Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:12 pm

OK?.....Why was this video banned? Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned 287414

There is no nudity, or kissing in this video at all.
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:23 pm

rofl... JunJin, getting his freak on... oh my! S C A N D A L O U S! Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned 672577

Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned 287414 i think everyone [even people in korea] has seen worse things [on tv or real life]
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:25 pm

^On Starking, this one annoying lady who was one of the judges was dancing, and apparently for a family show, it was so bad, (theres a limit of whats allowed) the red alarm started ringing in the building meaning she went too far @.@
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:27 pm

tealfirestar07 wrote:rofl... JunJin, getting his freak on... oh my! S C A N D A L O U S! Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned 672577

Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned 287414 i think everyone [even people in korea] has seen worse things [on tv or real life]

Lol I totally agree with you! I guess it just depends on like the environment and culture of people. Like here in the US, people would probably think that's just another MV in our era. Props to JunJin tho. That's a pretty nice sounding beat. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:28 pm

rabu_xiah wrote:
Chaeyeon was more provocative than this one...ppl are just weird XD

awesome video great song. kudos for you junjin.

HEY. i like chae yeon's videos...ok..gosh..but i will agree that it is a good song and a pretty good video. the cultures are different so of course they're going to ban something we normally see. i'm sure they can probably still get access to in over the internet or something. people tend to be resourceful.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Jun Jin Raunchy Music Video Banned Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down