ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O

+26
aznsaranghae
MexiMami0892
koreanlove21
bottledsuju
xmizzzy
kiki
hZKitty
marishane
faith
stary06
ayane000
sinbeee*
chereng
soyboy01
concep19
amylia
dragonninja598000
Hannie*Saru
Cutie
Yumii
Tangera
goddessofflash
toocutedoggy
anne406
mlau
Michelle
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O - Page 2 Empty Re: Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O

Post by koreanlove21 Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 pm

Dang another sub-group? that was really quick. Oh well, I'll support them! they're still super junior after all. yeah did kangin lose weight? Watch, next one will probably be like SuJu F. F for friendly. well all i know is that SM only have like 20 more letters to go before they do the whole alphabet. =] lol
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :
Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O - Page 2 Empty Re: Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O

Post by MexiMami0892 Fri May 30, 2008 6:47 pm

whyyyyy?!?!!?!? i mean seriously!?!!? stop adding members if you're just gonna make subgroups later!
if they start doing that with snsd im going to die X/
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :
Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introducing...new SuJu sub-group! :O - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Fri May 30, 2008 8:39 pm

Haha, wow another one, just with Yesung and not Heechul. Oh well, at least they are having fun and enjoying it, so will I. I can't wait to hear a track from them. Thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Sat May 31, 2008 12:46 am

kya they look cute >_<
I'm still wondering why its SuJu Happy....... maybe SM was listening to haengbok song -_-?...

But I can't wait till their album comes out XD
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunae19 Sat May 31, 2008 2:13 pm

i don't really care how many sub-groups SM comes up with for Super Junior. no one should either. they should be supporting them all whenever they are together or in sub-groups.

hyunae19
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Sat May 31, 2008 10:05 pm

ok
i love suju
i was all 4 suju m
i was one of there few fans during that crazy period
but now this is just getting crazy, stupid, and annoying
suju-happy?
what the hell is that?
suju-t is already happy enough
and replacing heechul?
i love yesung, but no one replaces my heechul!!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by so-fly Sat May 31, 2008 10:43 pm

hmm another sub group of super junior. SM is really doing it for the $$

SM = Mr. Krabs (of Spongebob)

if you know what i mean xDD
so-fly
so-fly
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bottledsuju Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:08 pm

so-fly wrote:hmm another sub group of super junior. SM is really doing it for the $$

SM = Mr. Krabs (of Spongebob)

if you know what i mean xDD

lol! You couldn't have said it better! ^

I rly wanted Suju-T to make a comeback but was dissapointed when Heechul couldn't make it. At least Heechul can rest for a little bit and continue to recover.

bottledsuju
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 103
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2