ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love

+31
dEe_kNow
shestinne
Asian_Innocence
koreanlove21
kalimero
annasquigie
stary06
aznsaranghae
Linh<3DBSK
christinelovesyunho
faith
yenz
strawberrybj
ayane000
lil_miss94
slackerkain
smilee
yunho<33
love sungmin
rayna
Yumii
firegoddess716
Cutie
anne406
tealfirestar07
sbambit
xoxoshorty210
toocutedoggy
kiki
ShenYue!
soyboy01
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SNSD - DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love - Page 2 Empty Re: DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love

Post by aznsaranghae Thu May 29, 2008 1:55 am

Well, at least now I know what they said on that show. They are so nice, and I'm glad they kept a strong and good friendship with people of SM. Anyways, the Horizon Dance, so that's what it was call. That made me laugh. Anyways, thank you so much for sharing. (^___^)
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :
SNSD - DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD - DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

SNSD - DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love - Page 2 Empty Re: DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love

Post by stary06 Thu May 29, 2008 2:57 am

aw that was so adorable what they wrote !!
I really want to watch this!
i hope this is up on youtube...

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :
SNSD - DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD - DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by annasquigie Thu May 29, 2008 3:27 am

dude the end when they were talking about their 2 years of hardship in japan made me really sad... TT_TT no wonder they were crying so much at budokan. makes me love them more. and yea. i noticed that the grace wasn't even on the "family tree" that's really sad. sm has a bunch of artists but they're all ignored unless they make a splash right away. that's really sad. the grace is way better than snsd.

annasquigie

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Linh<3DBSK Thu May 29, 2008 4:38 am

^Uhm... no, I like SNSD better than The Grace..
Linh<3DBSK
Linh<3DBSK

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu May 29, 2008 7:14 am

^
annasquigie is just stating her opinion that The Grace is better than snsd...u dun have to challenge her statement..

we too will accept your opinion that u like snsd better than csjh.. ^^
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kalimero Thu May 29, 2008 12:32 pm

they are so cute!!!

kalimero

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu May 29, 2008 2:25 pm

strawberrybj wrote:^
annasquigie is just stating her opinion that The Grace is better than snsd...u dun have to challenge her statement..

we too will accept your opinion that u like snsd better than csjh.. ^^

well said bj ^^

<3TheGrace :P
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Thu May 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Ahaha that article was just funni and really detailed. hehe thank you for uploading this by the way! Their proposals?? AWWWWW!!!!! lol Just *sigh* so adorable. I hope I become Yunho's wife. XD =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Asian_Innocence Sat May 31, 2008 8:34 am

lolz,
I really loved JaeJoong's reply.
-swoon-
awww,
we'll make pretty babies!!!
>.<
-sigh-
but it'll never happen.
TT^TT
Asian_Innocence
Asian_Innocence
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 37
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Asian_Innocence

Back to top Go down

Post by shestinne Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 pm

ROFL...JaeJoongie..."Just give birth to a really pretty baby SNSD - DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love - Page 2 125581 ."...He really wants a baby girl!!...anyways, a lot of girls really wants to have a baby with him, (probably)...maybe in time, when you meet her Joongie!!...hehehe..=]
shestinne
shestinne
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dEe_kNow Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:33 pm

it's bullshit 'bout their praise 4 snsd d' bitch*s

how 'bout csjh ???

SNSD - DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love - Page 2 -213
dEe_kNow
dEe_kNow

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:37 am

i love TVXQ....but why did they forget about CSJH?? i wonder even if CSJH didn't debut... would SNSD be like they are now (i don't know what they are right now...cheerleaders? XD) i think they're like...told to praise SNSD.......
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNtOiStA Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:40 pm

luved this show so much
laughed myself out lol
they're plain cute
i just can't believe i luv them more evrytime hahah a
laugh at it i don't care ^^
they're so so cute >o<

KiNtOiStA
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 74
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:04 am

whow..... dbsk is somehow giving out information about suju to the audience...... kkkkkkk----so clever............ Wink
fhayewithmodesty
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by blubtrflynflats Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:23 am

OMG. Xiah, let's make beautiful melodies together. [:

The boys! So funny. :))
blubtrflynflats
blubtrflynflats

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-23

http://friendster.com/iiisra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2