ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love

+31
dEe_kNow
shestinne
Asian_Innocence
koreanlove21
kalimero
annasquigie
stary06
aznsaranghae
Linh<3DBSK
christinelovesyunho
faith
yenz
strawberrybj
ayane000
lil_miss94
slackerkain
smilee
yunho<33
love sungmin
rayna
Yumii
firegoddess716
Cutie
anne406
tealfirestar07
sbambit
xoxoshorty210
toocutedoggy
kiki
ShenYue!
soyboy01
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love Empty DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love

Post by soyboy01 Tue May 27, 2008 12:16 pm

DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love Dbsk11

DBSK revealed the stories behind other idol groups from SM that have not revealed before on air.

On May 26, SBS "The Star Show" featured the 5-membered DBSK, who opened up with their personal stories and also showed off their individual charms.

DBSK's members - Yuhno Uknow, Yungwoong Jae Joong, Xiah Junsu, Micky Yoochun, and Chaekang Changmin - said, " Because we have known each other since trainee days, we have special relationships among Super Junior and SNSD," adding, " We also know many secrets related to them (Suju and SNSD) that have never before been revealed on air," piquing the curiosity of the audience.

Xiah Junsu especially remarked about SNSD's debut, "At the time, SM was a dark, drab place where most of the singers were male, but after SNSD debuted, it became much brighter. It was like putting Jelly in Denjang Gook (Traditional Korean bean-paste soup)." Junsu's eccentric tastes made audiences laugh, but also revealed that SNSD was a pioneer in a music industry dominated by male idol groups like themselves.

Yunho Uknow said, "SNSD was like a candle burning with a brilliant flame," explaining," First off, they're all pretty. All the members have overcome a long training period but they will mature from 'girls' to 'ladies'. His comment did not bring a good response, making the studio atmosphere awkward. But when Uknow expressed that he was taken aback and put on his "Why not?" face, the audience laughed at his response.

DBSK members especially commented, "Super Junior is like family to us," explaining that they know so much about each other. "When we were promoting activities in Japan, we were surprised to see Super Junior whenever we turned on the TV," revealing that they maintained a strong bond of friendship, yet also kept a strong competition between them.

The members also shared anecdotes of nicknames given to SM's senior singers and trainees, "Singer BOA is the top senior (debuted first); however, they are the same age as her. In the early days, we called her 'sonbaenim', but later we called her 'sonbae...ya!' (informal version of 'senior')."

On this day, they also revealed the entangled rumors between Uknow and SUJU Kim Heechul, Xiah Junsu and SUJU Eun Hyuk, and Changmin and SUJU Kim Kibum, making the entire studio burst into laughter.

Not to mention, they also showed off their quirky dances, such as the 'Horizon Dance'.

DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love Dbsk_211

DBSK, who reached the peak of their success in both Korea and Japan, fell into depression?

DBSK members recalled their feelings when they left Korea for their first activities in Japan, "We were just really excited. Just thinking about touring and shopping in Japan made us happy." However, after living in Japan for 2 months, depression slowly creeped in, revealing their hard and painful moments.

DBSK said that one member even talked to a blackbird, saying "How have you been? Is Korea doing fine?" Uknow also revealed, "Changmin wore mufflers and searched for the radio," making audiences laugh.

When asked if DBSK thought they would find success once they crossed over to Japan, they replied," We never thought it would happen" and they revealed the many obstacles and tear-soaked path they took in order to not become an ephemeral Hallyu star that withers away quickly, instead to stand as respected J-Pop artists.

DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love Dbsk_310

At the end of the show, DBSK sent words of love to their future wives. What did they say?

First in line, Xiah Junsu said to the woman he will meet in the future," I'll sing for you whenever you want," making a love proposal worthy of a singer. Micky Yoochun followed," When it's time I meet you, I'll probably be a man of many accomplishments? Let's live happily together for a long time," giving a shy smile.

Jae Joong promised, "When we get married, I'll never sleep away from home. I'll make at least 1 meal out of 3 everyday. I won't become a fat husband. On one condition, just give birth to a really pretty baby."

Changmin said, "Make a delicious meal and wait for me," making his message very direct and brief. Lastly, Yunho Uknow," I will love as long as the time that has passed while you waited. Let's go shopping for baby shoes."

Lastly, when asked about their future acitivites, "In Japan, we will be participating in the A-nation concert. In Korea, we will release a new album in the fall. They are planning to greet fans with new music and a variety of performances, asking fans for their support."

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Tue May 27, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love Empty Re: DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love

Post by ShenYue! Tue May 27, 2008 1:15 pm

awesome comment from Xiah on SNSD!
can we call the deal sealed?
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love Empty Re: DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love

Post by kiki Tue May 27, 2008 1:57 pm

oh wow. I'm glad theyre doing well now. those pictures are awesome, so clear!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue May 27, 2008 2:09 pm

Jae Joong promised, "When we get married, I'll never sleep away from home. I'll make at least 1 meal out of 3 everyday. I won't become fat husband. On one condition, just give birth to a really pretty baby."

^ gah~ ......*dies*
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoshorty210 Tue May 27, 2008 2:38 pm

"I won't become fat husband. On one condition, just give birth to a really pretty baby."
haha....the fat husband part is just random....
but all 5 have nice messages...and of course changmin must have food in his... =)
xoxoshorty210
xoxoshorty210
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 59
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Tue May 27, 2008 2:57 pm

aww so sweet. i love how they are so supportive of all the other artists. even snsd who i don't like but OH WELL!

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue May 27, 2008 4:09 pm

i loved yunho's msg to his future wife me DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 274759

but i think it's bullshit how they praise SNSD... what about CSJH? those girls have talent, they opened the doors for SNSD, Kara, WG, etc.

ugh. DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 946930
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Tue May 27, 2008 4:26 pm

aigoo..everything was fine except for their cmmts on snsd..aish..SNSD- that name kinda spoil my mood to watch the show..isk..but anyways..their msgs for their future wife were funny..gah......micky,i know you will be the man with many accomplishments..i just know..DBSK fighting!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue May 27, 2008 4:32 pm

lol. This was fun reading. But I seriously laughed at JJ's "On one condition, just give birth to a really pretty baby."
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue May 27, 2008 4:37 pm

OMFG!!
THESE GUYS ARE SO EFFIN HOTT!!
yes changmin i will wait for you.
you 2 jj.
and you, yunho.
and micky,
and xiah.
ILL WAIT FOR YOU ALL!!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Tue May 27, 2008 4:53 pm

the last part is my favorite.. ^^
they are so sweet and hot.. lolz.. :P
i will wait for u all.. haha.. XD
TVXQ hwaiting.. ^^
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Tue May 27, 2008 5:12 pm

tealfirestar07 wrote:i loved yunho's msg to his future wife me DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 274759

but i think it's bullshit how they praise SNSD... what about CSJH? those girls have talent, they opened the doors for SNSD, Kara, WG, etc.

ugh. DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 946930

i agree with you teal, what about mentioning CSJH:!?!?! I mean U-know was a back up dancer/ rapper for Dana when she debuted solo. CSJH is full of talent, and they are being ignored!!! argh!!
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by love sungmin Tue May 27, 2008 7:11 pm

werent they close to CSJH...? they are probably told to prise snsd...

love sungmin
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Tue May 27, 2008 7:48 pm

kdjf;lakjdfl!! WHY IS YUNHO SAYING SOO MUCH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM?!
DID THE HEAT FROM VEGAS LIKE KILL BRAIN CELLS jk i would NEVER SAY THAT ABOUT YUNHO~
the girls probably FORCED him into saying all those lies.

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by smilee Tue May 27, 2008 8:11 pm

haha, jj's and changming's messages made me laugh so hard.
aww.. they're all so cute. ><"

smilee

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Tue May 27, 2008 9:26 pm

I think probably they refer to SNSD because they are the 'in' girls band now? In addition, they just filmed the Haptic CF with them, I guess they just refer to them from the latest memory in their mind. But still, I don't like the fact they say SNSD instead of CSJH. DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 656388
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Tue May 27, 2008 9:49 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWW DBSK is so ADORABLE!!!

wat junsu said to me is so romantic<333333 J/K J/K

but did they mention the scandal going on between junsu & taeyeaon?
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue May 27, 2008 9:59 pm

^ nope, this is shot be 4 their "scandal" have been exposed~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Wed May 28, 2008 1:23 am

pssh the praising for SNSD was obviously scripted, DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 262146 lee so man's attempt to save SNSD some reputation. Well most people would have see through this, if DBSK was to praise a girl band, they would choose The Grace who have way more talents and beauties than SNSD. DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 887561
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Wed May 28, 2008 5:43 am

Not even a slight mention of CSJH. I am...extremely disappointed.
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yenz Wed May 28, 2008 5:53 am

aww..their msges to their future wives is just so sweet ! their future wives are damn lucky! XD

yenz
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed May 28, 2008 6:39 am

They are so cute! Especially the messages to their future wives. Jae Joong's one was so straight forward while Yunho's was more hidden. But it's so cute nevertheless! And Chang Min and his food! (x

I thought that they would at least mention like their supposed counterpart - CSJH. I would think that CSJH deserves more recognition seeing as they can sing and they ARE pretty [natural or not i don't know]. Hmm..

When was there rumous are Kibum and Changmin? I never knew that Changmin and Kibum were close. Hmm...

I'm not sure if i should watch the whole show cause i'm worried that i'll get bored of it half way. Is it worth watching?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed May 28, 2008 4:04 pm

huhu.. i just watched the clips again!!

and DBSK mention W/O SNSD ---- SM = DARK? ....

so what about CSJH ehhhhhh~~~ ..... T____T ... - what are they being treated as???

* hmm, on the chart thing - they fogot to put Jang Ri In on the SM ent. Board~ hai~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by christinelovesyunho Wed May 28, 2008 6:21 pm

ohh im gonna die with their msgs!

wuu! love them all! DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 387966

esp yunho and junsu!

sing for me junsu!

dance for me yunho!

DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 998223
christinelovesyunho
christinelovesyunho
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Linh<3DBSK Thu May 29, 2008 12:47 am

Aaah! I love their love messages.
Jae Joong DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 274759 DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 274759 DBSK reveals truths: secrets on SNSD, SUJU; depression; love 274759 !!!!
I'm wearing your earrings right now!!! xD
Linh<3DBSK
Linh<3DBSK

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next