ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever

5 posters

Go down

WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever Empty WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever

Post by ShenYue! Mon May 26, 2008 12:13 am

WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever 20080525

After the previous "Tell Me" dance fever, WonderGirls is back with "V Line" dance.

"V Line" dance is a name coined from the choreography of their dance in their title song "So Hot" from their upcoming album "So Hot". The "V Line" dance represents the part of the choreography where the girls will prop their chin on their hands.

The dance song "So Hot" became popular almost immediately after release. And netizens are all talking about the "V Line" dance which is speculated to carry the spirit of the previous "Tell Me" dance craze.

A representative of JYP entertainment had revealed that "We had decided to name the choreography "V Line" dance also, without knowing that the netizens have also coined the choreography the same name."

"A lot of hardwork and effort is put into the making the dance. If it can bring about the 2nd "Tell Me" dance syndrome, it will be great news."

The song from the girls upcoming 3rd album project "So Hot" is doing very well on online music charts like Melon.

WonderGirls will their debut performance of "So Hot" on 31st May on MBC MuCore.

source: newsen http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200805260933391002&search=title_content&searchstring=%BF%F8%B4%F5%B0%C9%BD%BA
translation: sookyung
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever Empty Re: WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon May 26, 2008 2:22 am

ok? just what we need another dance craze to move the masses. good job jyp. -_-

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever Empty Re: WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever

Post by yunho<33 Mon May 26, 2008 3:22 am

w/e!! its a great dance! im gonna learn it XP haha

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :
WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WonderGirls back with "V Line Dance" after the "Tell Me" dance fever Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 26, 2008 9:45 pm

huhu , i am gonna learn this on DBSK's Horizon dance...xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Mon May 26, 2008 11:28 pm

A representative of JYP entertainment had revealed that "We had decided to name the choreography "V Line" dance also, without knowing that the netizens have also coined the choreography the same name."

yeah right~ they probably said this after netizens coined the phrase, and decided to call it after hehehehe----

SOMETHING's WRONG: on soompi
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113253&st=21500
scroll to post 21504

JYPE expressed, “After pondering for some time, we decided on naming it the flower dance. Although we never leaked the dance name out, some netizens thought of the same name and already named it the flower dance. The dance is the happy weapon that really makes a song famous.

Last edited by rayna on Tue May 27, 2008 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : because~!)
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down