ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters

+15
noonoo_shoo
strawberrybj
ching
faith
Otjien
hursheyj
love sungmin
angelusPiper
ShenYue!
sbambit
smile
Jackie
toocutedoggy
sookyung
soyboy01
19 posters

Go down

Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters Empty Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 21, 2008 11:11 am

Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters Junsu_10

Despite all the efforts of fans to block the scandal from reaching Korea, it was too late. Photos and video clips hit the Korean media with full force yesterday. But it seems like the impending hurricane of antifans from either side did not arrive. Instead, the storm passed by quietly, leaving only calm waters.

The Korean media is reporting that despite their efforts to rouse a war between two idol groups from the same company (SM Ent.), they were not successful. Many Korean fans of SNSD and DBSK checked out the rumors that Xiah Junsu and Tae Yeon were dating, but have brushed them aside after watching the fancam videos and pictures. The Korean media and fans alike agree that the pictures and videos are such low-quality that is is hard to tell what is really going on.

Surprisingly, the fan clubs for SNSD and DBSK have been calm about this situation. Korean fans dismissed the naive assumptions made by U.S. fans, saying that the pictures and video don't confirm they are dating. Because they don't see them kissing each other or holding hands, they are in fact not dating - an equally naive excuse. They "understand" that because DBSK and SNSD are in the same company, it is wholly acceptable that they share light "skinship," such as high-fives and putting their arms around each other's shoulders. All in all, Korean fans were not convinced that Junsu and Tae Yeon are in a relationship.

The Korean media is shocked to find that the once reactionary fans have (finally) matured. Fans from either camp have decided to watch the two closely for more "concrete" proof.

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed May 21, 2008 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters Empty Re: Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters

Post by sookyung Wed May 21, 2008 11:25 am

i see the rumours as a desperate attempt to cook up some stories..

if we jump to conclusion that they are dating for sure looking at the vids alone, we are downright denying celebs of their freedom to have friendships, or more..
sookyung
sookyung
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :
Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-27

http://www.sookyung.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters Empty Re: Storm passes over Junsu-Taeyeon scandal, leaving calm waters

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 21, 2008 11:46 am

Totally agree...regardless of whether they are from DBSK or SNSD, a boy and girl are bound to be attracted to each other. Where's the privacy?!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed May 21, 2008 2:04 pm

wow, Korean fans!! = grown up!

DBSK hasn't been doing Korean activity these days - so i thought this topic the cassi would scream their lungs off

^ or we are loosing Cassi in Korea??? NOOOOOOO~

anyways, i am currently on nuetral between them.... but hopefully, things will clear up!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Wed May 21, 2008 2:10 pm

korean fans are just jealous cuz it was us fans who saw them and not them

girl at akp said she saw junsu waiting outside her dressing room while she tried on clothes at a&f
classic boyfriend move

Jackie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Wed May 21, 2008 5:48 pm

pfft and there are totally no anti-u.s sentiments right there when korean fans say u.s fans overreacted. i wonder who are the ones who always over react over the slightest things?
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Wed May 21, 2008 9:00 pm

boys and girls will naturally be attracted to each other if they work in close proximity. or even if they've known each other for a while.

i think there is something going on. oh yeah. and i think the fans from either side are both in denial about this so they say they are waiting for "concrete" proof before they attack.

what's considered concrete proof? sneaking up and catching them in a lip-lock? having them confess their PRIVATE relationship to everyone?

i'm just glad he likes girls. means all hope is not gone for me.

AND HEY! at least they are both talented and pretty people hooking up. very compatible.

Last edited by sbambit on Wed May 21, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed May 21, 2008 9:01 pm

i think what happened is that the concert hand action was a confirmation of the scandal for the US fans ..
so many fan account on how they were seen in the mall was around before that concert pictures, so when the hand thingy came out it was finalizing it all ..
but Korean fans probably didn't read the fan accounts and thought only those pictures lead the US fans to the conclusion .. which is not true at all!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angelusPiper Wed May 21, 2008 9:06 pm

wow...to watch both of them closely for concrete proof...haha..dats intresting...hahaha...

angelusPiper

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by love sungmin Wed May 21, 2008 11:57 pm

well...i think its true but its so funny sometimes..haha...its always scandal between thier own company artise...

love sungmin
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hursheyj Thu May 22, 2008 12:04 am

psh, it ain't the krn fans maturing. it's them thinking u.s. fans aren't reliable source, since they've become anti-american over there, mainly bc of the whole mad cow disease crud. Twisted Evil

besides, even if it escalated in korea, the subject/scandal would've been dismissed w/in days anyway, bc sm ent. has the power to do so. don't you guys recall the other sm scandals that broke out (& some w/pixs) & the topic was squashed w/in days??

hursheyj

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Thu May 22, 2008 12:29 am

this what should the fans do about the rumor...

Please grow up people... you're not gonna keep them being single for the rest of their life right? it's better to have proper relationship than 'that kind of' relationship... you know what I mean...

since it's only rumor, let's not discuss about this topic, but support both groups the best...

tn: I think it's part of the Haptic scenario, or they are close since both are from the same company. it's common to have skinship with the opposite gender since they often meet each other outside the work activities. good marketing strategy LSM & Samsung

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Thu May 22, 2008 5:21 am

Ah? I used to think that Korean fans blew up at any small trigger of a rumour. I'm actually a little surprised that they are not doing anything. But I'm not the one to judge.
I'm actually glad that they didn't react that badly to all these. I don't know if this is just some strategy that SM has to cause some commotion [which doesn't seem to be working], but even if it were true, we should still give them our blessings right?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ching Thu May 22, 2008 5:42 am

i don't think this is a gimmick coz Xiah has been paired to some female artists like jin bora, boa and jang riin and there was no news of possible hook up between him and the girls even if its just a promotion for his timeless era and anyband.....Junsu really focuses on music when he do activities and this is the first time that Junsu is really sweet to a girl....i think Junsu is really in love and has matured and i guess his fans respect him and taeyeon becoz korean fans are still supportive of him

ching
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu May 22, 2008 6:57 am

hursheyj wrote:psh, it ain't the krn fans maturing. it's them thinking u.s. fans aren't reliable source, since they've become anti-american over there, mainly bc of the whole mad cow disease crud. Twisted Evil

excuse me..what's the mad cow has got to do with this?
don't assume that korean is anti-american if you're not sure please...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 22, 2008 8:05 am

@hursheyj - Koreans are not Anti-American. They have every right to protest against American beef, especially if they are contaminated with Mad Cow Disease. Unless you're vegetarian, I'm guessing you eat poultry. I don't know if you want to eat meat that's laced with Mad Cow Disease that might make your brain turn into a sponge.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri May 23, 2008 4:15 am

^^ im with you 100% on that remark soyboy. Its not anti-american, its just a scandal that started from the states, they cant refer to the actual people that started the speculation, thats impossible.

I laughes at replies to this in daum and naver. Some Korean Fans are actually attacking American fans for bothering to let something as this get out, without more proof. something like...

" hands touching for 0.1 seconds and theyre in love? The Americans need to find something better to do."

"Just who am i supposed to hate? This doesnt show anything."

I was having a field day yesterday going through the Korean media accounts of this, the handslap caps spread so much, and thats what some people are laughing at, apparently they just need more than some screen caps and pics of them shopping. Who would have thunk it? Though i do agree Cassis are smarter than the Elves. Some of them are quite the smart ones.

One netizen mentioned "Soompi" so Im guessing that maybe they know of some of the fan accounts. This is just so funny to me, the drama of the fans.

I will try to find the comments but i make no promises. I do have a life unfortunately and work to do. :p
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 23, 2008 5:45 am

noonoo_shoo wrote:^^ im with you 100% on that remark soyboy. Its not anti-american, its just a scandal that started from the states, they cant refer to the actual people that started the speculation, thats impossible.

I laughes at replies to this in daum and naver. Some Korean Fans are actually attacking American fans for bothering to let something as this get out, without more proof. something like...

" hands touching for 0.1 seconds and theyre in love? The Americans need to find something better to do."

"Just who am i supposed to hate? This doesnt show anything."

I was having a field day yesterday going through the Korean media accounts of this, the handslap caps spread so much, and thats what some people are laughing at, apparently they just need more than some screen caps and pics of them shopping. Who would have thunk it? Though i do agree Cassis are smarter than the Elves. Some of them are quite the smart ones.

One netizen mentioned "Soompi" so Im guessing that maybe they know of some of the fan accounts. This is just so funny to me, the drama of the fans.

I will try to find the comments but i make no promises. I do have a life unfortunately and work to do. :p

why do i felt offended at your remark 'Though i do agree Cassis are smarter than the Elves.'?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri May 23, 2008 7:22 am

Thats cos of what theyve done when it comes to SM. Cassiopeias have organised substantial movements to put SM in their place.

For example, When there was talk of splitting DBSK and making them a rotary group, a la Super junior, which i think was before suju debuted, cassiopeia fans boycotted SM products, forcing SM to change strategies and keep the shinkis together. I'll look for a link about that.

As for the Elves, I think we can all agree that their attempt to buy out stocks in SM was neither smart or big enough to even cause a blimp in the SM radar. I have nothing against E.L.F, Im actually a Suju fan myself, but that is what im refering to.

its the fanclubs and not individuals in them or in support of them. Perhaps i should have made myself more clear. My apologies. Very Happy
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 23, 2008 8:10 am

^
OK.. everything's fine :)
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbia Fri May 23, 2008 11:00 am

Sorry to go of topic but I will gladly be the first to point out Korean Anti-American behavior when it's due. And in this case it's due. This story about Mad Cow in American beef was based on false information by a MBC program on a piece by a professor who talked about the bad of American beef time consumption. FLAT OUT - HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CONTAMINATED BEEF OR MAD COW DISEASE. Korean media blew this story up & out of proportion like they do everything else. Even the professor who raised original questioning about American Beef imports has since said that the media has totally taken everything he said out of context and made it into a national spectacle.

It could have took the average Korean Citizen less than 2 minutes to look up online the reported rare cases of Mad Cow in America, yet they didn't. Instead like a bunch of sheep they took to protest based on ill information.

And to top it off....

The Chosun Ilbo newspaper wrote:
"The MBC news program “PD Diary”, which broadcast the report on mad cow disease showing a staggering cow being dragged into a slaughterhouse and an American woman in her 20s said to have died from Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease -- the human form of the bovine disease -- has been ordered by the Press Arbitration Commission to air a statement saying the two key points made by the program are untrue. ... The commission said it is no evidence of mad cow disease if cattle stagger, while the U.S. Department of Agriculture announced the interim finding that the woman did not die from CJD. "

Go Korea! You just keep on sparkling.
[url][/url]
Masturbia
Masturbia

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kamile Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:08 am

where are the Cassies?.. Cassiopeia RIIIIIIISE!!!!!!

hahahaha..

just kidding..
kamile
kamile
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sahshanne20 Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:03 pm

i think this scandal is true coz i went to the hollywood bowl this year and saw them acting like a couple....they even shopped together and was very close...me, my cousin, and her friend saw all this...eetuek from suju went shopping with them but was walking behind them and then in front of them...i kind of felt like they were a coupel and also the people in the that saw them thought that too..they were always together...
sahshanne20
sahshanne20

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:08 pm

its about time the storm passed
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down