ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernova comes back with "Super Star"!

4 posters

Go down

Supernova comes back with "Super Star"! Empty Supernova comes back with "Super Star"!

Post by soyboy01 Sun May 18, 2008 8:56 pm

The overlooked and underrated (?) boy group, Supernova, who have not reached idol status yet since their debut last year have comeback with another upbeat song "Super Star." Their MV for this song features Lee Yeon Hee, Song Seung Hun, and Park Young Ha.

Check out their performance on May 17 for MBC Music Core and see if they are worth all that hype.

Credit: monmonsnow1

Last edited by soyboy01 on Sun May 18, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Supernova comes back with "Super Star"! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Supernova comes back with "Super Star"! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Supernova comes back with "Super Star"! Empty Re: Supernova comes back with "Super Star"!

Post by xmizzzy Sun May 18, 2008 9:47 pm

i listened to the song months ago, its nothing special and they pronounce their S like Shhh lol xD. these boys are probably gonna fly under the radar.. again.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :
Supernova comes back with "Super Star"! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Supernova comes back with "Super Star"! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Supernova comes back with "Super Star"! Empty Re: Supernova comes back with "Super Star"!

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun May 18, 2008 9:53 pm

i like them. personally i would much rather listen to them then A'st1 and super junior at the moment.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Supernova comes back with "Super Star"! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Supernova comes back with "Super Star"! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon May 19, 2008 9:32 pm

The only time I found out about them was when they appeared at Mnet Awards...

Anyways, the song was okay Supernova comes back with "Super Star"! 806540
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down