ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single

+6
hZKitty
toocutedoggy
soyboy01
kimmy
ShenYue!
tealfirestar07
10 posters

Go down

Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single Empty Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed May 14, 2008 3:53 pm

Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single 20080519

Last May 9, Crown J and Seo In Young released a digital single entitled “Too Much,” which also serves as the the two singers’ theme song in the MBC show “We’re Married,” where they act as a married couple.

“Too Much” is a song about a man and a woman who have different sets of values and although getting into a lot of quarrels, in the end, they still are much alike.

Source: Ilgan Sports
credit: krnloop

Crown J - Too Much (Feat. Seo In Young 서인영)

Credit: xLiisa

Watch Crown J's live performance on "We Are Married":

Credit: Coolsmurf (thanks for the Eng. subs!)

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed May 14, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added vids)
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single Empty Re: Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single

Post by ShenYue! Wed May 14, 2008 6:41 pm

No way!!!!!
these label company ajusshis are milking again!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single Empty Re: Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single

Post by kimmy Wed May 14, 2008 8:02 pm

i suddenly wonder if solbi and andy would come up with a song too...that would be too cute...and the other couples too...

kimmy
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 14, 2008 9:00 pm

This song rocks!!! The best song Crown J has come up with so far...
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Wed May 14, 2008 9:27 pm

[after the videos been posted] they are my favorite couple!
Crown J makes me want to marry Crown J and Seo In Young’s digital single 450250
He is so nice and sweet <3
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed May 14, 2008 11:50 pm

^ xD , love that expression! ...

huhu, i wish they are real couple too
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Thu May 15, 2008 8:36 am

i like the song . crown J is really the funniest guy with his random english outburst " A!" "baby !" "das right !" or whatever frase he blurts out . and then he's like really romantic and careful and cooks stuff like that . he's going to amke a good husband :)
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 15, 2008 12:05 pm

Seriously, these couples on "We are married" need to really get married! Because of that show, we have Crown J + SIY, and Andy+Solbi~

I wonder if Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo is next...?
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Thu May 15, 2008 7:03 pm

I LOVE THIS COUPLE. <33333333333333333333333333333

Honestly, this show is great publicity for each of the couples. And the song's excellent ... especially since it was featured on the show et al!

I also love the Soulja Boy "Crank That"-esque "Youuuuuuuuuu" at 2:00 into the music video - SO MUCH WIN.

This song is GREAT. ^____________^ Their voices blend really nicely together, and I love the fact that Crown J can speak proper English. <3 Plus, the catchiness of the song doesn't hurt it at all.
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Thu May 15, 2008 9:05 pm

i absolutely love his random english outbursts. In one episode she makes him dye his hair and he gets upset and he goes "I did this for you girl!"

and he's super romantic too.

SO funny. you all must watch. coolsmurf has it uploaded on his youtube channel.

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sinbeee* Sat May 17, 2008 1:44 am

she looks way more photoshopped than him in this pic

sinbeee*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 103
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down