ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale

4 posters

Go down

Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale Empty Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale

Post by Tangera Wed May 14, 2008 6:54 am

Korean actress Yoon Se Ah and actor Kim Sung Min will be making a cameo appearance on SBS “On Air” as it enters its final week of broadcast this week.

Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale Untitl16

Yoon Se Ah was acquainted with director Shin Woo Chul and writer Kim Eun Suk during the filming of “Lovers in Prague” in 2005. [Really??? I don't remember her...what was her character?] Kim Sung Min has not much relations but he would still be making an appearance.

Yoon Se Ah plays a outspoken screenwriter and makes Seo Young Eun (Song Yun Ah)worried as she works besides Lee Kyung Min (Park Yong Ha), talk about injecting some danger only at the very end.

Kim Sung Min will play an important role in helping Jang Ki Joon linking up the smaller management agencies into one big corporation. It would be interesting to see if “On Air” can surpass its ratings in its final week against new competition from MBC “Spotlight”.

The number of star cameos appearing on “On Air” has been unprecedented and probably won’t ever be seen again on television. [I AGREE!!]

Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale Untitl17

Source: Coolmurf
==============================================
can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!! I want to watch the finale as soon as possible! I wonder if the ratings for the final episode will hit 30%...
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale Empty Re: Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale

Post by strawberrybj Wed May 14, 2008 8:50 am

what? finale? how many episode in total? is that hyori in that picture? why is she in this drama?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale Empty Re: Kim Sung Min and Yoon Se Ah as cameos in On Air finale

Post by Tangera Wed May 14, 2008 10:30 am

^ There were originally 20 episodes but the producers decided to extend it by 1 episode, so there are 21 episodes. Tomorrow, the finale will be broadcasted in Korea. All the people in the pictures up there are cameos in the drama - they only appeared for a few scenes, usually acting as themselves (i.e. real celebrities)

You can check out the On Air thread in the drama/movie reviews section to find out more~
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed May 14, 2008 6:44 pm

zomg!!! ending soon already T_____T *cries*

luv this drama~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Thu May 22, 2008 3:11 am

hey the football player also made a cameo at the end..
omg i forgot his name... but he's with the "adian" character at the end..
I love the ending.. i mean it's not mushy or an incomplete ending..
it's the perfect ending Very Happy to a perfect show!!
i'm really going to miss on air!

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down