ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills

5 posters

Go down

Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills Empty Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills

Post by Tangera Mon May 12, 2008 6:53 am

Photos of Rain training for his role in his next movie, “Ninja Assassin” was released recently. He is seen wearing a singlet, holding two sword props in his hands as he went through sword fighting techniques. But most importantly, you can see his much talked about significantly beefed up body.

Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills Untitl14

For his role in “Ninja Assassin”, Rain specially hired trainers that trained the cast in “300″ to beef up his body. He went through more than 10 hours of intense training and strict diet each day just to sculpt his body as seen in the pictures.

Rain had revealed in an interview when he was back in Korea recently to promote “Speed Racer” that he was surprised with his body transformation, “I have a body that’s difficult to build up muscles actually. But just four months of intense training, I was pretty shocked at the results.”

Rain revealed himself that during his work-out period, he has only had a diet consisting of chicken breast, raw fish, sweet potatoes and salad. The work-out lasted for four months and saw his body fat level reduce from 12% to only 5%.

“Ninja Assassin” is Rain’s follow-up movie with The Wachowski Brothers after “Speed Racer”. Filming started at the end of April in Germany and is expected to hit cinemas next year.

Credits: Coolsmurf
=======================
Wow. I've always heard that he has a beautifully sculpted body but I never knew it was -like that!-. Okay so now I know. Anyway, I see that he is putting in lots of effort into this (and everything else he is pursuing, I guess) so I wish him all the best! :) I think he's lucky to be able to film movies as a way of entering the US market...
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills Empty Re: Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon May 12, 2008 7:23 am

wowza!

im loving the new look, i was actually worried it would too much muscle but it seems like just enough. Now all he needs to do is cut the hair and have some scruff for him to be drool worthy

Wink
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills Empty Re: Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills

Post by strawberrybj Mon May 12, 2008 8:48 am

whaoww! the body is ok...next step is to get rid of that hair...ok maybe ninja needs to have long hair...but get rid of it after that then it'll be perfect...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Mon May 12, 2008 4:43 pm

Shocked
wow!!
ahh rain!
i like his hair.
i think it looks hot.
but wow!!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon May 12, 2008 10:50 pm

He seriously looks like he could kick someone's butt. I cut you in half. LOL =P
the hair makes sense now. lol i see why it looked so gross.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Rain in "Ninja Assassin" - some rehearsal stills Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down