ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted

+8
soyboy01
Hannie*Saru
faith
Tangera
strawberrybj
toocutedoggy
Cutie
tealfirestar07
12 posters

Go down

SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted Empty SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri May 09, 2008 11:49 pm

Victoria Song, a new Chinese artist of SM entertainment company, has officially debut to Korean Showbiz.

Victoria Song is the third Chinese artist after Hankyung, Jang Li Yi has discovered, trained, and promoted by SM in Korea. Recently, Victoria Song will be introduced to audience through Spris advertisement.

Victoria Song was born in Shan-tung. She is a student in Beijing Dance Academy School which is the most honor school in China.

In September 2007, she was discovered by SM company and signed a contract with them when she appeared in the Dance Contest in Beijing. This April, she played the main female character in MV Olympic of Samsung company “Any Dream” in which she cooperated with Hallyu star Rain.

Besides her dancing skill, Victoria Song also has a fair voice. SM has a plan to let her develop her skills at every area in the near future.

SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted 20080514

Her Profile

Name: Victoria Song

Day of Birth: 1987.02.02.

Height: 168 cm

Place of Birth: Qingdao, Shandong

Interest / Speciality: folk / jazz dance

Education: Beijing Dance Academy

Experience:

07. Beijing Dance Competition <Master paintings> 1 Prize, <spent lumbar bride> 2 and received various Dance Competition Awards

(M / V) music videos

08. KANGTA new album title song as the Actress

08. SJ-M debut album title song 'U' Actress

(CF) Ad

08. China's Samsung Anycall along with Rain

08.SPRIS advertising model With Lee Jun Ki

CREDITS:Source: krfilm.net&ETrans: heoconphaphach@KST_CICHLID+lolly88@soompi
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted Empty Re: SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted

Post by Cutie Fri May 09, 2008 11:55 pm

ohhh, so she's the woman in J-M's U O.O

Look forawrd to her debut mv (all though if she has a 'fair' voice.... I hope it will be better than I expect)~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted Empty Re: SM's new Chinese Artist, Victoria Song Recently Debuted

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 09, 2008 11:56 pm

oh, she is the one in SJ-M's "U" MV ... intresting!! so she is more of a dancer than ... nice~

can't wait to see her skill ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 10, 2008 2:40 am

what? i didn't see this coming...she was discovered last year and debuting this year...how fast is that? is she that talented?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sat May 10, 2008 2:48 am

Oh so she's the one wearing that long black dress in SJ-M's U MV...? Cool. I hope she is talented! [From her porfile it does seem like she is...so she has a potential to be a star I guess.] If she's talented and has a great personality then I might support her. :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat May 10, 2008 2:58 am

She looks a little plastic if you ask me. But i'm not going to judge her so soon..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Sat May 10, 2008 8:49 am

Please let her do something other than ballads -_- I love Jang Ri In's ballads, but they keep saying how she's a wonderful dancer and I haven't seen her do much dancing besides the "Y..." video.
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Sat May 10, 2008 9:51 am

Her eyes are too big and plastic. Her talent better make up twice as much as those big ogre eyes of hers.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Sat May 10, 2008 9:57 am

Hmmm..... another talent from SM is flooding the market again... Hopefully LSM won't forget the 'older' talents e.g. Kangta, CSJH etc.
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Sat May 10, 2008 5:04 pm

i remember seeing her in Rain's Anydream CF for Anycall MV

im just glad she's older than me mwhahahah!
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Sun May 11, 2008 6:14 pm

I've been wondering who the girl was in the SJM U mv. She's pretty, I wonder how she sounds like. I hope that her career goes well. Anyways, thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Sun May 11, 2008 8:07 pm

She's really quite gorgeous. And yeah, she looks a lot more Korean than Chinese.

Anyhow, she was pretty fantastic in the Samsung Anycall ad with Rain - being the only female in a sea of testosterone has GOT to be pretty great. XD
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down