ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US”

+6
firegoddess716
MexiMami0892
pnaikween
Tangera
dragonninja598000
tealfirestar07
10 posters

Go down

Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US” Empty Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US”

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu May 08, 2008 12:57 am

Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US” Oguri_13

“I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US,” said Black Eyed Peas member and producer Will.i.am, who was one of the speakers of Day 2 of the SBS-sponsored “Seoul Digital Forum 2008,” which was held today, May 7, at the Sheraton Walker Hill Hotel. Will.i.am was a speaker for one of today’s sessions entitled “Entertainment, At the Forefront of Imagination.”

According to Will.i.am, if Black Eyed Peas is getting popular in Brazil, he does not see it impossible for Se7en and Rain or any of the Korean singers debuting in the US to be popular in the said country.

“But Korean singers are still not known in the US. If up-and-coming Korean singers collaborate with famous producers in the US, there’s a high possibility for them to succeed,” added Will.i.am.

Source: Sports Chosun

credit: krnloop
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US” Empty Re: Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US”

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu May 08, 2008 1:02 am

and i hope they do. SO WE CAN HEAR THEIR AWESOME ENGLISH AND WATCH THEM PWN THE STUFFING OUT OF AMERICAN SINGERS. Wink
Go Rain Go Rain, It's Raining It's Raining. LOL =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US” Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US” Empty Re: Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US”

Post by Tangera Thu May 08, 2008 6:59 am

Yup!! Go Rain! Go Se7en!

Instead of just commenting, why not Black Eyed Peas collaborate with both of them?? :P
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US” Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US” Empty Will.i.am: “I don’t have a reason why Se7en and Rain can’t be popular in the US”

Post by pnaikween Thu May 08, 2008 7:55 am

ooohh!! Looks and sounds like Will.i.am hinting something Wink it's all up to the Korean Artists!! Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Cmon' KPop Artist!! Get a move on hehehe!!! Give Will.i.am a holla'

So that way ya'll be heard internationally Very Happy!!!

xox
pnaikween
pnaikween

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://www.myspace.com/pnaikween

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Thu May 08, 2008 4:43 pm

^ hah i agree
they need to get their act together and do them combos
with the american artists and producers

GO RAIN<3 GO SE7EN<333333
sexies<3333333333333333
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Thu May 08, 2008 6:25 pm

wow
thats awesome
but they are already getting popular
i mean look at me
im not korean, im in the u.s., i like rain and DBSK and SUJU dont i?
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Thu May 08, 2008 8:59 pm

It'd be pretty neat if korean artist can make it in the US
but there's going to be a language barrier that's going to be a hinderence
however, i would like more korean concerts held here soo i don't have
to go to them.. hehehe

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 08, 2008 9:46 pm

huhu, obviously HollyWood is world Wide, BEP is mostly recongize everywhere ....so in Brazil = no problem for them~

but Rain + Se7en would be difficult to break in to the States + also their English is still not that good yet ><
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by canelle Fri May 09, 2008 1:54 pm

it's still funny he calls rain and se7en "up and coming"...shows even he doesn't know that much about the two i guess...either that or he doesn't think they're quite accomplished yet. Hopefully i read too much between the lines >.>

anyway, i still think it's gonna be difficult, it's not only the language but also the cultural gap...i don't think american women will be wooeing over bi showing his abs, and he's not the only one that can dance in the american industry. and don't get me started about their fashion...
canelle
canelle
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crypticbluerose Mon May 12, 2008 9:37 pm

I think he means up and coming in U.S maybe
but anyway yeah why not, Im not Korean, likes them pretty good haha
crypticbluerose
crypticbluerose
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.myspace.com/animebluerose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down