ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start

+3
Cutie
toocutedoggy
Tangera
7 posters

Go down

New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start Empty New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start

Post by Tangera Wed May 07, 2008 3:52 am

New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start 080507_ent_2

'You Are My Destiny,' a brand new drama series on KBS 1TV has kicked off to a great start.

According to AGB Nielsen Media research, 'You Are My Destiny,' which debuted on May 5 after the previous drama series 'Likeable or Not' ended, recorded 24.8 % nationwide viewer ratings. The viewer ratings in the Seoul area alone were 29.1%.

KBS explained that the viewer ratings of the new drama series is in the same range as 'Likeable or Not' on its debut date. 'Likeable or Not' maintained a stable viewer rating of 35.4% throughout the past eight months, topping the list of the most successful drama series on KBS 1TV since 2000.

Yoona, a member of the popular female vocal group Girls' Generation, stars in 'You Are My Destiny' as the heroine who finds herself happily adjusting to a new family after a life-changing corneal transplant surgery. Park Jae-jeong, Lee Ji-hoon, Gong Hyun-joo, Lee Pil-mo and Kim Jeong-nan are the co-stars of the new drama series.

Viewers have commented on the drama as a "story with a positive message to people who have suffered terrible grief." Others commented that "young idol stars like Yoona and Park have proven themselves to be good actors."

Source: KBS Global
=======================================
Okay....so this drama sounds good. Maybe I'll watch it when i have the time...
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start Empty Re: New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start

Post by toocutedoggy Wed May 07, 2008 7:17 am

surprisingly i watch ep 1 ....hahaha
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start Empty Re: New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start

Post by Cutie Wed May 07, 2008 12:02 pm

I havent watched it yet.. maybe if it comes on tv I might try it..

But heheh, I dont think I'd consider SNSD a 'vocal' group >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Wed May 07, 2008 6:38 pm

I've seen the first episode, and it's not bad. Yoona's acting is a little ... stale, but that's only to be expected from a newbie in the biz.

Still, the episode itself was rather boring, even though the ending was a cliffhanger. I'll stick with it for a couple episodes, though - maybe I'll end up liking it.
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 08, 2008 10:53 am

THis is insane...it just got 23.4 % on its second episode. Is it the acting that people like or are they trying to find a replacement sitcom now that "Likeable or Not" has ended>
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 08, 2008 11:27 am

^Maybe its the popularity of Yoona/SNSD?
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpop Mon May 12, 2008 10:12 pm

I haven't watched this drama yet but the plot sounds really good Very Happy
Pinkpop
Pinkpop
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:50 pm

I like Ji Hoon, but I don't think I would ever watch... not that appealing? New Drama Series 'You Are My Destiny' Off to a Great Start 806540
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down