ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUJU Han Kyung in Beijing CF with other Chinese artists

+11
firegoddess716
rabu_xiah
Kuri
Tangera
faith
secretivesoul
anne406
rayna
ShenYue!
toocutedoggy
soyboy01
15 posters

Go down

SUJU Han Kyung in Beijing CF with other Chinese artists Empty SUJU Han Kyung in Beijing CF with other Chinese artists

Post by soyboy01 Sun May 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Check out SUJU Han Kyung in this "Welcome to Beijing" CF/MV. You can see him at around 2:00 and 5:10. Jang Nara can also be spotted at 3:00 (the only Korean).
I also noticed Jackie Chan and many other artists who I would love to know more about.^^
A better than expected MV with a pretty good song.

[MV HQ]Various Artists - 北京歡迎你 (Welcome to Beijing)

Thanks Tangera for sharing the Live performance!
You can see Han Kyung at around 1:37.

Source: euraznjae, symbelmyn
Credit:soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Mon May 05, 2008 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
SUJU Han Kyung in Beijing CF with other Chinese artists Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SUJU Han Kyung in Beijing CF with other Chinese artists Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

SUJU Han Kyung in Beijing CF with other Chinese artists Empty Re: SUJU Han Kyung in Beijing CF with other Chinese artists

Post by toocutedoggy Sun May 04, 2008 8:10 pm

i love this song ^___^ and i noticed all the HK singer have perfect Mandarin accent too ^^

btw, they are 100 different artists singing this song~ ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
SUJU Han Kyung in Beijing CF with other Chinese artists Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SUJU Han Kyung in Beijing CF with other Chinese artists Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

SUJU Han Kyung in Beijing CF with other Chinese artists Empty Re: SUJU Han Kyung in Beijing CF with other Chinese artists

Post by ShenYue! Sun May 04, 2008 8:33 pm

so pretty! loved it ^^
they completely sold that to me ^^
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Sun May 04, 2008 9:27 pm

love it!! i loved that Jackie Chan had his back turned then he turned around!!

i really liked the song;

I saw:

F.I.R
Jang Nara
Han Kyung

I THINK i saw:
Elva Hisao [i think i may be hallucinating]

PEople i was expecting:
F4 [come on VAness~] no!!!
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Mon May 05, 2008 2:28 am

nice song..it makes me want to go to beijing to watch the olympic although i cant understand the whole song(my chinese's bad)..yay for hankyung!!hahaha..and according to euraznjae,there are 100 artists in that mv..whoaaa..that's a lot..hihi..yay for olympic beijing,put aside the political problem and just unite for the sake of sport!!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by secretivesoul Mon May 05, 2008 6:55 am

Ah, Wang Lee Hom (black outfit, scroll) is in this too, but I guess not a lot of people recognize him. :/ He's a very famous Chinese singer. XD

secretivesoul

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Mon May 05, 2008 8:23 am

Hmm.. At first, the song was nice, but then after a while it becomes a little too sweet. It's so cool that they actually got so many people to come and sing!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Mon May 05, 2008 9:15 am

I think it's really cool that they managed to gather soooo many people to sing the song! The live performance was pretty interesting too. You watch them go up to the mic one by one to sing. XP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo5eLVe2Ok8

Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuri Mon May 05, 2008 11:33 am

WAHHH HanGeng has SUCH a beautiful smile! i was squealing when i saw him clapping so happily in the live version, then when he walked forward and smiled so brightly i literally melted <333

ahhh so may famous artists!!!
JJ Lin <333
Jackie Chan
Nick Tse
Ah Du
Liu Xi
Jang Nara
He Run Dong
Richie Ren
Jin Sha
Leehom
Jolin Tsai
Huang Xiao Ming

and so many more i recognise but don't remember the names of! i love it!!! ^____________^ it looked like they were lipsyncing in the live version tho =/

haha i was expecting Jay Chou to be in it, but I don't think he is...? ^^;; xxx
Kuri
Kuri

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://crystlekuri.twilight-melody.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Mon May 05, 2008 1:23 pm

It is called a live performance because it's LIVE; therefore, they are not lipsyncing
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Mon May 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Why is Jang Nara in the pv thing? shes not even chinese -_-;;;; wth...

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Mon May 05, 2008 4:52 pm

Because she's really popular in China
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Mon May 05, 2008 6:46 pm

yay!
lol when hangeng went up everyone started screaming!
hes so cute!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by msom2008 Mon May 05, 2008 10:26 pm

YAY!!!!!!!! peter ho :cheers:
msom2008
msom2008

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmy Tue May 06, 2008 10:55 am

felt so patriotic when listening to the song...makes me wanna go to beijing...if not mistaken, i think i saw zhang li yin...yup...

kimmy
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri May 09, 2008 5:55 pm

i love it...love love love it....love this song...
n hankyung at 2:00 in the first vid when he was looking down, he kinda looks like wu zhun....
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by musicluver1218 Tue May 13, 2008 4:23 pm

That's a lott of singerss
xD
musicluver1218
musicluver1218

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down