ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun

+6
toocutedoggy
Cutie
rabu_xiah
xmizzzy
soyboy01
strawberrybj
10 posters

Go down

Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun Empty Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:22 am

Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun Yjs10

It was only a matter of time after Kang Ho Dong, Park Kyung Lim and Park Myung Soo got married respectively. Yoo Jae Suk will tie the knot on 6th July with his MBC announcer girlfriend, Na Kyung Eun after two years of dating.

Yoo Jae Suk and his bride to be, Na Kyung Eun will hold a press conference to announce their wedding to the public officially tomorrow (4th June) at MBC Dream Center through the media.

The two had first met in 2006 through MBC “Infinity Challenge” program. Yoo Jae Suk had revealed on the show, “She (Na Kyung Eun) is my ideal girl and has a good personality. I would love to meet/date her if possible.” It’s a well-known fact that Yoo Jae Suk has a soft spot for announcers.

It was revealed in November 2006 that they had had already been dating secretly for five months. Because of Yoo Jae Suk status as a top gagman and host, their relationship caught the attention of everyone after it was made know. And many have been guessing when will they tie the knot. Well the answer is July 2008 and it’s likely to be a star-studded affair again!
credit: coolsmurf wordpress

-----------------------------
Another wedding! *throws confetti* sunny Congrats MCYoo!
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun Empty Re: Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:00 am

I'm so happy for him....he's the best MC in Korea! Congratulations for marrying a beautiful lady, for that matter, a news anchor....haha (an inside joke for Inifinity Challenge viewers Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun 883821
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun Empty Re: Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun

Post by xmizzzy Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:34 pm

congrats to koreas grasshopper lol. this dude is hilarious xD
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:58 pm

KYAH!!!

우리 국민오빠가 드디어 결혼하네!!!

T__T i shall miss him OTL being single XDD

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:19 pm

Yay!

I remember in Xman days I believe he was called part of the '3 virgins' and now the rest got married and etc. Grat's for him!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:46 pm

wow~ all the great MC = married... lol ...that's good^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:58 pm

I remember in one episode of Xman where he was making fun of Kang Ho Dong because he was a groom-to-be. Haha now I just picture the look on KHD's face. Jae Suk to tie the knot with Na Kyung Eun 914942 "I'm so getting you for this." haha. Congrats to Yoo Jae Suk tho. He is a HILARIOUS MC. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:54 pm

NOOOOO NOOOOOOO
I am so sad... I feared this day would come
oohhhh myyyy goddddd ;____;
he's taken </3

Jackie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Kay Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:41 pm

awhhh. i was wondering when he was going to get married!
first kang hodong then park myung soo.
and now mc Yoo!!
all that is left now is haha.
:]]

anywayss. congrats to MC YOO!
T.Kay
T.Kay
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:55 pm

wow i'm really happy for them!!!
he's a great guy and i'm sure she's cool too!! Very Happy
I'm glad he's FINALLY getting married!!!

Congratulations MC YOO!!! heheeh Very Happy

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down