ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no?

+4
anne406
toocutedoggy
Tangera
ShenYue!
8 posters

Go down

'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no? Empty 'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no?

Post by ShenYue! Sun May 04, 2008 2:06 am

'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no? 15otgd10

The KBS 2TV show "Shin Dongyup and Shin Bongsung's Champagne" that Tiffany participated in as an MC dropped from high viewer ratings from two weeks earlier.

The "Shin Dongyup and Shin Bongsung's Champagne" that was broadcast on May 3rd garnered a 9.2% rating from TNS Media Korea. Although it was a decrease from the previous broadcast on 4/27, which was the first broadcast for the show, having garnered a 12.5% rating, it can be said that it had faced stiff competition from a competing station's current events documentary and it was difficult for any channel to get over 10% that night.

Airing at similar times, MBC "After News" had received at 10.7% rating, SBS "I wanted to know that" received a 9.8% rating. Considering the weekend night ratings and the spring time broadcasts, the show did according to expectations.

'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no? 11qsrh10

'Champagne' is a segment with "Give me Permission" and "Champagne Talk". On "Give me Permission" every week a male top star appears as a possible son-in-law for Shin Bongsun, and the best son-in-law talks with the 'family' as a talk show. That broadcast, Tiffany took on the role of the daughter and asked the guest many curious questions with wit and charm.

The viewers wrote many encouraging messages on the messageboard after Tiffany's appearance. Some viewers even asked for Tiffany's appearance time to be increased, showing how much Tiffany had exhibited her talkative side that she hadn't shown on previous broadcast shows.

On the other hand, some viewers said that young Tiffany's appearance on the adult talk show changed the atmosphere of the show and raised complaints about it.

So bottom line .. Tiffany's appearance decreased the viewership from 12.5% to 9.2%!

Last edited by ShenYue! on Sun May 04, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no? Empty Re: 'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no?

Post by Tangera Sun May 04, 2008 6:16 am

awwwwwwwwww. how sad. :roll:

Let's see if she can still smile if viewership ratings keep dropping.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no? Empty Re: 'Champagne' with Tiffany 9.2% Rating, A Tiffany Effect? Or no?

Post by toocutedoggy Sun May 04, 2008 8:22 pm

lmao, people are DID get sick of her~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun May 04, 2008 8:22 pm

lmao, people are DID get sick of her~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Mon May 05, 2008 1:50 am

ahahahah..the production team must be regret for choosing her to be in that show..and lol@her picture above..i've never seen a person wearing skirt like that before..hahahaha..
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by babydoll Fri May 23, 2008 7:34 pm

What's up with her skirt? -___-
babydoll
babydoll
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 41
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNtOiStA Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:19 pm

haha.... *tries to contain laughter*... haha *laughter's slipping out*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CAN'T HOLD IT SORRY

HAVEN'T THEY NOTICED NO ONE LIKES HER???
WHY HAVE HER ON A SHOW!!??
hahahahahahaha they really DO have to learn the hard way that she isn't worth it at all don't they?? amazing lol
silly them hahaha
aaaaanyway... i guess they'll learn eventually >o<

u really made me laugh hard on that one lol

KiNtOiStA
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 74
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kittybum Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:20 pm

Just watch her skirt make me sick. Almost the time I don't see Tiff wear normal or suitable clothes. I think more and more viewers want to see her crazy acts.
They like laughing at her than watch the program....

kittybum

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubbishfied Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:44 pm

I hate SNSD
just by looking @ them wants me to vomit
so fake = =
.... their real selves are uglier tho. I'm not sure which side I really wanna see.
ANTI ALL THE WAY! = =

I hate Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona the most. -__-

Rubbishfied

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down