ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne"

+7
tealfirestar07
Cutie
Tangera
BananaHugs
hZKitty
faith
ShenYue!
11 posters

Go down

Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne" Empty Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne"

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 01, 2008 12:40 am

Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne" Drhfgj10
^ THE BITCH!

Girl's Generation's Tiffany will become a panelist on "Champagne", a new show on KBS.
The role Tiffany will be playing is in the show's roleplay-esque talk show "Please grant us permission" as a daughter who brings the man she plans to marry to meet her family. In this role, she will be posing questions to the guests on the show.

The producer of the show commented that Tiffany performed "above average, especially for the first recording", showing great satisfaction.

"Champagne" will begin its broadcast on May 3rd.

credits: YTN Star & sosiz & xflyjiyong94@Honey/xfuturesmtraineex@soompi for translating
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne" Empty Re: Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne"

Post by faith Thu May 01, 2008 3:44 am

ARGH. I'm really totally shocked about the CF thing. Like hello! DBSK and SNSD? Who would have thought of that? And was the Yunho/ Yoochun/ Changmin almost kissing Tiffany/ Yoona/ Jessica thing NECESSARY?
Haven't you learnt of what Cassopeia people can do?? Huh! Thankfully Jaejoong and Junsu didn't really like do much of that touchytouchy stuff. And that escalator portion made me go "HUH!"

Okay.. Fine, i know this isn't about the CF.

O.O Will she be able to do a good job?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :
Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne" Empty Re: Tiffany will be a panelist on the show "Champagne"

Post by hZKitty Thu May 01, 2008 4:48 am

damn it ! usually I AM NOT A CRAZY FAN as in jealous and stuff , consuming precious energie on scenes in movies or whatever star couples out there . but this really REALLY is pissing me off !! as in the luck of those girls is unbelievable !!!! I really can't wait to see all the CFs !!! i think anycall nailed it with these set of CFs , they're probably be the most popular ever , since SNSD is VERY popular amongst girls and boys alike ; DBSK also...
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BananaHugs Thu May 01, 2008 8:46 am

^ Agreed.

Actually, I thought the CFs were really cute. *gets attacked by swarms of fans* And I don't mind the couples either.

LSM is totally smart; he knows how to get his money. XD

Anywho, I'm excited to see Tiffany do her thang. Hopefully, she'll be profficient enough in Korean to not cause anymore ... awkward moments. XD
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu May 01, 2008 9:55 am

^ True. SM is like....a marketing expert. ohgosh. that image is so irritating~ reminds me of the CF...and makes me not want to look at the screen. :/ I think she should be ok on the show though. argh. but i don't like her.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 01, 2008 11:52 am

If I didnt mind T, I probably didnt think much if she was in the "to-be-kissed-position"... but now that I think about it, T is like the very first time I've become an anti-fan *0* (although I think it started mostly when I came to SYP... kukuku)

BTW, T = Tiffany~

Last edited by Cutie on Thu May 01, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention who "T" was.............)
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu May 01, 2008 1:37 pm

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? damn. these girls are really riding their 15 minutes of fame, eh?
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 01, 2008 1:49 pm

i want them disappear .. as clear as that!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by sLaVe Thu May 01, 2008 3:14 pm

What's the point of hating them and wanting them to disappear just because of the CF?
Lol, honestly, this is Lee Soo Man we're talking about... He knows how to milk just about everyone for money... It ain't gonna happen xD no point of being angry or jealous.

I thought Junsu was hella cute in CF <3
Too bad the rest of the girls weren't included in the 30sec clip.

-sLaVe
sLaVe
sLaVe
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/slavegirl01

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu May 01, 2008 3:20 pm

^ I know, how come only like 1/3 of SNSD was in it? I mean don't yoona, jessica, & the idiot have enough exposure?
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 01, 2008 4:48 pm

..i am jealous but i think they are cute >< ^^

- come on~ why does ppl keep bashing SNSD? ... they use to trained with DBSK too (except Sunny) , so they are close

i think anycall nailed it with these set of CFs , they're probably be the most popular ever , since SNSD is VERY popular amongst girls and boys alike ; DBSK also...

and also aren't these artists choosen by Samsung Anycall? .... DBSK is indeed popular among girls and SNSD is popular among guys

therefore, it's just business .....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 01, 2008 9:11 pm

sLaVe wrote:What's the point of hating them and wanting them to disappear just because of the CF?

lol. but my eyes...! @.@
They're hurting my eyes!!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Slave just shut up! will ya!!
we all know you are a hardcore SNSD fan!
so don't act like you are just a passer by!
and i didn't like them since before their debut!
so there is no point in you telling me what i should and should not do!
am i clear? let me know .. cuz i can make it a lot more clearer to you!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNtOiStA Sat May 03, 2008 12:36 pm

Mad why is she getting all this stuff.... oooomg
acn' see what kmedia sees in her
weirdos

ot baing so harsh
but i do agree w/shen yue's admin
i didn't hate them... but i've never liked snsd
so it doesn't really matter ...
the whole dbsk cf has nothing to w/it
what i've got the most against tiffany and all snsd are their cuteness attitudes no one really believes
i just don't like how fake they look hehe

ok that was it ^^ all my opinion haha
byebye ^^

KiNtOiStA
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 74
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 05, 2008 8:46 pm

seems like everyone enjoy talking about the CF rather than Tiff being a panelist ^^
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down