ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box”

+3
soyboy01
strawberrybj
Tangera
7 posters

Go down

Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box” Empty Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box”

Post by Tangera Sat May 03, 2008 3:09 am

Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box” Briansikyungcookingok7

Who is the better cook: Sung Si Kyung or Brian?

Starting May 2, the two will host a new show called “Help Me! Cooking Box,” which airs in the cable channel Story On. The two will act as the heads of each team and instruct the challengers, who happen to be housewives who cannot cook well, on cooking. Experts will be present in the show to declare the winning housewife.

“It’ll be a great opportunity to eat good food every week and to learn new cooking tips. I’ll do my best in sharing cooking tips with new housewives and viewers,” Sung Si Kyung said with regard to his new hosting job.

Brian is up for the cooking challenge and commented that as he lives alone, his cooking know-how is not that bad. By the looks of it, Brian seems ready to battle it out with Sung Si Kyung.

Source: Sports Chosun + krnloop

===================================
The title of the show is so cute!! I think it'll be a really interesting show! Very Happy
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box” Empty Re: Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box”

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am

hehehee... Brian looks so short compared to Sung shi kyung...both of them are the perfect husband material....they can cook...cool!
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box” Empty Re: Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box”

Post by soyboy01 Sat May 03, 2008 10:09 am

They look so awesome !!! Love the pic. This will be a funny show. But I'm surprised Alex wasn't picked as a host. He's a perfect chef!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 03, 2008 10:14 am

^
really? Alex can cook too? man...he scores more points...but, maybe they prefer someone to brighten the atmosphere...someone like Brian... :)
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Sat May 03, 2008 11:08 am

true...brian looks so short....but he still a cutie...lol
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat May 03, 2008 12:26 pm

huhu~ i love watching guys cooking ...xD

poor Brian...looking short there ><
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Sat May 03, 2008 5:17 pm

Alex was a sushi chef in Canada before he became a singer.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kamui6 Sat May 03, 2008 5:41 pm

Can't wait to see Brian in action. Sung Si Kyung & Brian to host “Help Me! Cooking Box” Em026
kamui6
kamui6
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 32
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://www.jtv-drama.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 05, 2008 9:10 pm

Good for them Alex's not there. Coz if he is, there'll be no need to compete. Alex is No.1!!! ^^
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kamui6 Wed May 07, 2008 10:23 pm

Brian won... omg that one chick loves seasoning alot, her poor husband.
kamui6
kamui6
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 32
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://www.jtv-drama.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down