ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MV] Super Junior - M - U (Chinese Version)

+16
kiki
KiNtOiStA
nov0607
ddalgi
sbambit
toocutedoggy
strawberrybj
T.Kay
faith
Mzdorkaboo
olengjus
adeacaphyong
CraZyah
katyanaerasmo
ShenYue!
Michelle
20 posters

Go down

[MV] Super Junior - M - U (Chinese Version) Empty [MV] Super Junior - M - U (Chinese Version)

Post by Michelle Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:11 pm

^if that video's not working...here's the link http://v.sohu.com/20080408/n256155046.shtml

omg!! i think i'm gonna go kill myself now...
i definitely like the original chinese version that the original 13 boys had recorded WAY more!
the chinese here *shrieks* i really needed those lyrics to understand it!
zhou mi ruined eunhyuk's rap...the ones he wrote!! OH NO!!
and the dance...so uncool...especially the pelvic thrust (the signature of the dance!!)
and you guys can do the comparison yourself ^^

-edit-
u can even hear yesung's voice at the end -_-
now that is just sad...they couldn't even re-record that part...

Credits: SOHU.com

Last edited by Michelle on Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :
[MV] Super Junior - M - U (Chinese Version) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[MV] Super Junior - M - U (Chinese Version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

[MV] Super Junior - M - U (Chinese Version) Empty Re: [MV] Super Junior - M - U (Chinese Version)

Post by ShenYue! Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:27 pm

*barfness* So i'm half way through it and can't go on any longer!
WTF is that? LSM didn't even bother to make a new song?!
YO! ass hole! you are that fu**ing cheap?

Now, if anyone in China had heard the song before and freaking donno what's up, thinks that scary-skeleton one (that new dude .. not Henry .. the other one) was part of original suju! God damn, if he was the one on the original .. i swear the group had gone down the second his face met the camera! ... why is he so weird looking?!

and is it me .. or i think they somehow wanted the boys to look Chinese?
I mean, it's SM ya'll .. when they ship the singers to Japan .. make them look Japanese ..
when in China .. Chinese! Not cool!

OH .. let me add the good things about it too!
The only good thing is that there is no trace of that sushi BITCH younha or whatever her name is!
*peace out*

Last edited by ShenYue! on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
[MV] Super Junior - M - U (Chinese Version) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[MV] Super Junior - M - U (Chinese Version) Right_bar_bleue

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[MV] Super Junior - M - U (Chinese Version) Empty Re: [MV] Super Junior - M - U (Chinese Version)

Post by katyanaerasmo Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:26 am

NOO CANNOT GO ON!!
that was HORRIBLE!
lsm STOP investing money into your 'virgins' and give us a NEW video.

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyah Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:38 am

you know...it was just as bad as you guys made it seem..even though I did hate their dance moves -_- and the rap was awful
but overall, it wasnt that bad (but what the hell were they thinking adding that tall ugly talentless dude to the chinese group -_-!)

CraZyah

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by adeacaphyong Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:43 am

OMG.. that zhou mi.. is it? i dont think he fits in suju... at all.. at least.. henry.. is cute looking.. i think just kick that zhou mi out.. he is weird.. really...

adeacaphyong

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by olengjus Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:07 am

Oh Why... Mr LSM!! Why do you have to ruin the original Super Junior..
it is not the same.. no HeeChul sometimes sang offkey for "U" (eventhough i have to admit he can sing in some songs..)

Thank God that Siwon, HanKyung, Kyu, Ryeo, DongHee looks hot in that MV!!

but where is the other 8.. the funny, crazy, cute, adorable, dorky, strange ones?

olengjus

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mzdorkaboo Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:09 am

wOw, I am nOt tO happy abOut this! I agree zhOu mi guy gOtta gO n henry dOes fit in w/ the guys. hm? I wOnder hOw the Other fans are gOna react when they see this?

Mzdorkaboo

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:16 am

Oh my goodness.
WHAT? What's going on? If SM actually took this debut as important, they would create a nice chinese song for them. How can this be??? So many people were "looking forward" to this day! At least I was looking forward to hearing them singing in chinese for the first time.
Sniff. And I haven't even watched the video. What will happen once it starts?
DONGHAE RAPPED IN CHINESE. O.O!
I guess it wasn't that bad, the pronounciation was better than the one where they did last time. It was not that difficult to understand. But their "no i can't stop thinking about you girl." was still clearer than their chinese parts. I was so surprised that Donghae actually rapped. Though it did sound mumbled, it was a good effort. I guess..
The dancing was so-so, but I think Zhou Mi kinda killed everything. He isn't that good looking, he can't really sing or really dance.
Btw, was Hankyung the first solo dancer? That dance was so cool! I'm wondering who it was. But the girl was a little out of place. I still prefer Yoona..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Kay Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:18 am

GAH. seriously, a sub group was definitely not necessary. ALL 13 OF THEM WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER. siwon ryeowook donghae hankyung and kyuhyun definitely look good in the video, but the two others just don't fit. its just not the same without all 13 of them together singing U.
T.Kay
T.Kay
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:29 am

hahahhahahhahh!!!! i'm gonna laugh my ass out on this....going for U again! i thought they're gonna have new songs! i'm not that stupid to buy that kind of a bad remake album....yeah right go Suju!!!

*watched the video* ... yeah Michelle...i'm gonna go kill myself too... :cheers:

btw, i love donghae's mandarin... i think he's the best...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:45 pm

OH .. let me add the good things about it too!
The only good thing is that there is no trace of that sushi BITCH younha or whatever her name is!
*peace out*
'

^ it's YoonA

btw, why can't SM afford them to sing another song?? b/c this song has already sang by the Original SUJU ~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:06 pm

I REALLY liked it. thought is was great. and donghae does a great job with the rap. hankyung is amazingly talented and sexy. siwon does the same facial expressions as in the korean version of "u", kyu and ryeowook sound amazing, i'm not sure if that is yesung's voice in the end, i know that KRY does the harmonizing in the original Suju, but this version sounds different. henry looks like he is 10 and the other guy has a really long nose. but i like this mv, i think it's hotter than the usual...but i still cant completely adjust to the new members. its nice everyone gets to sing more than one line.

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by ddalgi Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:30 pm

O_O oh goodness, I think I might cry.

The pelvic thrust looked so awkward >_<
ddalgi
ddalgi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by nov0607 Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:43 am

I said this on the blog too, but I will cut&paste :P

Hankyng’s getting a lot more confident :-)

The singing’s good, dancing’s good, Mandarin’s good, lyrics are not. Zhoumi looks too much like Siwon, watching henry twisting his body in all angles possible make be wanting to slap on him and say “stay up kid!” We will see how they do in the Chinese market. If anything, zhoumi and Henry will never become my favorite, regardless of how talented they are.

What I find the most interesting is that none of the “big-mouths” of Suju are included, well, I guess they can’t really talk in Chinese anyway. From the originals, LSM picked two who are talented in singing (kyuhyun + reoywook), two who are really good looking (siwon+donghae), added one to make the group having two hot Mandarin speakers (hangeng+zhoumi) and one that is talented with music.

Since Hangeng’s not really good at public speaking, Henry can’t speak korean or chinese, and Zhoumi was rumored to be a good MC, I am curious if Zhoumi will stand out as the “leader” of the group. um... that would make the whole elf-rebellion even more interesting....
nov0607
nov0607
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:58 am

^
hangeng is the "leader"...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nov0607 Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:30 am

^ yeah... but just as people often mistake Kangin as the leader instead of Eteuk, I was postulating the possibility that Zhoumi overshadows Hangeng... I am a Hangeng supporter so I wouldn't really want to see that happening, but I have my doubts :)
nov0607
nov0607
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNtOiStA Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:31 am

yeah so i heard... that they're actually having
don't don
marry u
u and other of their fans favs... and 5 more songs (new ones)...
it should be a total of12 haha i just don't have good maemory to remember it all haha
(though the new songs' names haven't come out yet)
thanks for the mv!

KiNtOiStA
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 74
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:58 pm

han geng is looking hot! and the original suju members look good too. but I dunno..I dun reallie like Henry's face and Zhou Mi dude looks kinda weird...doesnt seem to fit into the group.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by N1t3 Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:58 pm

hmm i dont see anything wrong with it
it video was good but i didn't like the
dancing at all but love the rap part
thea chinese was good and clearly
understood. yeah one of them mite
look out of shape but still give him
credit too for making it in too the grp..
we all know that Mr. LSM is doin this
to get in the chinese market cause rite
now china is the world wide greatest market
and it makes more profit. US market is droppin already...
...so to me its fine...yeah we'll miss the other
member but still give them some credit too...
even if you like them or not...
i know mite have say alot but tis is just how i feel...
sorry if i miss say something...forgive me
N1t3
N1t3
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 45
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Sat May 03, 2008 6:24 pm

this MV has my vote alright! it's got the dance moves down, and give the rap some credit! watch the girl in the MV be another of LSM's trainees. they did it for the original and im pretty sure they will for this one. LSM is such a marketing genius
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Sat May 03, 2008 6:50 pm

I THINK ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!!
WTF? WHY CANT YOU JUST ACCEPT THE HENRY AND ZHOUMI ARE HOTT AND TALENTED AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES? WHAT A BUNCH OF FREAKAZOIDS!!! HENRY'S VIOLIN ROCKED! HE IS SO CUTE!
ZHOUMI IS AN EXCELLENT RAPPER NO MATTER HOW STUCK UP HE IS!
AND HE IS CUTE IN AN ALIENIC WAY!
GET OVER IT PEOPLE!
peace.
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:16 am

[b] Mad Mad Mad after watching this vid--- i then decided to really stick to the original "SUJU ONLY 13"... i felt bad upon watching this vid... i just can't explain... i can't have any gratification thou donghae, oppa is in this version...
I WILL GO FOR SUPER JUNIOR'S ORIGINAL 13 MEMBERS....

HWAITING......... No
fhayewithmodesty
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down