ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version

+11
slackerkain
firegoddess716
aznsaranghae
rabu_xiah
Yumii
13angels*
SUJUDB
kiki
toocutedoggy
p00p
Cutie
15 posters

Go down

#4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version Empty #4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:26 pm

#4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version Suju10

-asianfanatics.net
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
#4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100#4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

#4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version Empty Re: #4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version

Post by p00p Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:35 pm

Yeah, I saw that, which is quite good. They will probably drop by next week though, like most boybands.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :
#4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100#4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

#4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version Empty Re: #4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:42 pm

they dun have tough competitor this week, so it's good ^_^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:09 pm

yay for them. =D
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:14 pm

I'm happy! :) Jap fans for the win!! lol......i don't think they'll be put in japan for the market though.....because right now there a ton of sub groups so...the 13 of them performing together is harder

has anyone noticed that their name in Japanese is really long??...and kind of hard to identify? and i thought their korean one was long...>.>

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:17 pm

^Meh. Look at the name right above Berryz Koubou... the one on the #2 spot. Longer than Super Junior~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:23 pm

Does it help the ranking if you buy the album from yesasia?

v
v
v
v
Thanks alot cutie and SUJUDB.

Last edited by 13angels* on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:47 pm

^ from what i've read on threads, yesasia doesn't count towards the oricon charts but CD Japan and HMV do

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:49 pm

13angels* wrote:Does it help the ranking if you buy the album from yesasia?

try here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZCD-45945

I think you have to go to cd Japan
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:31 pm

yayyy.... so happy for them ^^
SuJu.... Jjang!!!
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:29 pm

I feel like ever since dbsk made it big on the charts and stuff, other korean bands have it..more easier to get onto oricon charts (dont get me wrong i LOVEEE super junior to death. so cute~) i mean its still a little difficult to get to number 1 but other rankinngs..like 2..1 ..3..10..5...((i have no idea why i didnt list them out in order XDD)) it just seems more easier to get to the higher rankings now. XD;;

this is just purely my opinion but i feel like with the help of BoA and DBSK, it kind of opened the japanese ppl to korean boybands and singers.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:35 pm

wow, that's amazing, and the song is definitely good. ahah the english rap parts still gets to me. but yay for them. thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:37 pm

YAYAYAY!
IM SOO HAPPY 4 THEMM!!!!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:22 pm

It's a great start for them~ yay~
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:27 am

Chukahamnida!!
Hope something good will come out of this! And I'm happy! The oricon chart is like prestigious and even 4th is good.
Super Junior Hwaiting!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Gal Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:26 am

SJ hwaiting~~ #4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version 583376
Super Gal
Super Gal
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 116
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:40 am

yeah, they did good I guess....but...U...I'm kinda sick of that song....I mean theres so many many versions....don't know....

HWAITING SUJU !
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:20 am

aisshhh.... super junior is really banging the world..... they really are doing a marvelous job..... even the sub-groups--- a proof that even they are sub-divided, they continue to have a contrite heart in every little thing they do that makes the solid fans so proud and gratified.... suju-- hwaiting! Exclamation #4 on the Oricon Charts, Super Junior's U japanese Version 274759
fhayewithmodesty
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down