ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEPTIC CF (2) WITHOUT SNSD!

+31
noonoo_shoo
winterkisses
Jackie
ayane000
jaejoongie143
rabu_xiah
koreanlove21
firegoddess716
xtraycee
Otjien
Super Gal
christinelovesyunho
hZKitty
concep19
tumi18
axrustyxglove
13angels*
Cutie
Teeenarh
goddessofflash
LinaBeanAbear12
madibi
xjjjLOVE
toocutedoggy
Yumii
akirou
slackerkain
empress_ellen
SUJUDB
chipmunk2
ShenYue!
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

snsd - HEPTIC CF (2) WITHOUT SNSD! - Page 2 Empty Re: HEPTIC CF (2) WITHOUT SNSD!

Post by rabu_xiah Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:40 pm

omgoodness when i saw that picture for some reason an evil chuckle just came out XDD i was surprised...and so was my sister. she was like..what the hell are you laughing liek that? did an snsd member die?

ah.~~ this is going to be great. I bet the sales for the Haptic phone with SNSD was bad. XD cuz i remember some fans were like ,"IM GOING TO GO BUY JUNSU OPPAS ANYCALL PHONE INSTEAD OF THIS ONE!" XD

hahahaha retalliation!..

haptic ppl are finally thinking straight.

dbsk+haptic= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :
snsd - HEPTIC CF (2) WITHOUT SNSD! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100snsd - HEPTIC CF (2) WITHOUT SNSD! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

snsd - HEPTIC CF (2) WITHOUT SNSD! - Page 2 Empty Re: HEPTIC CF (2) WITHOUT SNSD!

Post by jaejoongie143 Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:36 am

thank gog i dont have to see those girls touch tvxq anymore

jaejoongie143

Number of posts : 7
Warning :
snsd - HEPTIC CF (2) WITHOUT SNSD! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100snsd - HEPTIC CF (2) WITHOUT SNSD! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:27 am

Samsung is slow...but they can still think ! woot ! so they DO have a brain.

Finally I can watch the CF without covering SNSD's faces with my hand .
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:55 am

thank god samsung got their heads out their bums!
Now I will reconsider my boycott.

Jackie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by winterkisses Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:06 am

Oh this is good Very Happy I miss them and them doing a Heptic CF ALONE will totally make my year. Very Happy Why did they had to do one with SNSD anyway? By doing one with them they are like subjected to SNSD fans bad comments and mouthing, they don't need that. They deserve better like THIS: a Heptic CF all by themselves. They should see a song for it so it will be all them. I am unbelievably excited. Can't wait (: Finally, I get to enjoy a good anycall CF with only the boys. I'm going to so download it. Thank you Anycall, you just made the day of many fans.

winterkisses
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:01 pm

Word is, sales went down, or not as expected.

Fans also complained, either to samsung or on forums.

Hence why I think they dropped SNSD.

I even think LG sales went up!

LOL! The power of SNSD with your brand name!

I think if I ever open up my own store, I would recommend a group like SNSD or SNSD themselves as spokespeople to the competitor.

Dude, great marketing gimmick, i love it. I imagine once their contract runs out, it wont be renewed.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by farewell Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:02 am

thats great...

theres any issue that Suju will take this CF wif touch...
am i right???
farewell
farewell
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 103
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley_donutXD Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:33 am

thank you samsung for making my day...
now i can buy samsung products as i used to...
btw,,,
while i was reading newspaper today,,,
i saw a passage which wrote about the heptic CF and the title was more or less saying that DBSK turns back into their manly self without SNSD.....
smiley_donutXD
smiley_donutXD
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Gal Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:37 am

farewell wrote:thats great...

theres any issue that Suju will take this CF wif touch...
am i right???

With Touchs? I'm not sure about that.snsd - HEPTIC CF (2) WITHOUT SNSD! - Page 2 671754 But for the time being let's enjoy this yummy CF snsd - HEPTIC CF (2) WITHOUT SNSD! - Page 2 592595
Super Gal
Super Gal
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 116
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:49 pm

omg i cant believe i only noticed this now...

thx for sharing! =D
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:32 pm

Yaaaaay!!! ><
it's probably because SNSD = bad sales
thanks for sharing la~
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:19 am

^ ROFl, i was thinking about that too

i bet Samsung Company kneeling infront of SM saying PLEASE let DBSK come back on the CF ( just DBSK, NO snsd)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2