ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures

+7
sbambit
rayna
eps23
toocutedoggy
rabu_xiah
smile
MexiMami0892
11 posters

Go down

snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Empty SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures

Post by MexiMami0892 Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:33 pm

decided to upload them just in case you guys wanted to see them up close and make fun of them er something
((i know i did))

snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd222
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd223
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd224
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd225
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd226
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd227
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd228
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd229
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd230
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd231
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd232
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd238
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd239
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd240
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd241
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd242
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd247
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd248
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd249
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd250
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Normal_snsd251

i really cant stand jessica's attitude, she looked pissed during the whole performance, and oop cant forget the fact that tiffany's skirt is once again the shortest! hah! and anybody else notice her outfit somewhat looked like lingerie? o! and reality check to sunny, you will never be as cute as sohee.

i found the pictures on: http://asianfanatics.net
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Empty Re: SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures

Post by smile Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:54 pm

i think seohyun (the girl in black and white striped pants) had the best performance doing the tell me song. she's actually quite pretty in the pics.
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Empty Re: SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures

Post by rabu_xiah Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:15 pm

i didnt like their performance. TIffany sounded too...jazzy and rnb ....just plain weird. and they did not have the young and fun~ feel to it.

When WG performs songs they have this rhythem and having fun look..but snsd looked angry. XD

if you notice most of htem arent smiling or htey have this...whats that smell? face XD

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:32 pm

hahah, i love how tiffany's pic is rarely included

haha esp the last 6 pic, tiff's face is block my wires and cables...xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by eps23 Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:02 am

If u "compare" their perf and wg's previous perf, SNSD's perf was actually decent and maybe even better...*hitting myself* Come on, u have to actually see that eventhough they are rude they are still in the business because they have a little bit of "talent". Eventhough I tlike wg better, SNSD actually did very well...except sunny, ughhh! that voice is annoying. WG's perf was also good, but Kissing You is not a very good song to perform to if u have a mature voice. When performing this song all u need is a couple dozen of balloons with helium and ur good to go! lolz

hoping not to get bashed!!! snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures 8506

eps23

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:41 pm

this just proves that WG RULES!!!
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:51 pm

i thought yuri was great covering yoobin's rap. and i thought they did a good job...their dancing was not as "energetic" or charismatic as WG but they hit the notes and sang the song well (minus sunny).

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:35 am

the rap part was O_O it sounded good...basically the only part that i liked XD
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:47 am

tiff looks like uhm..
i dunno how to say..
i HATE her clothes..
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:00 am

The rap part was horrible. But the girl who did it, whose name I forget is the only actual decent looking member, the rest looked like deformed people..lol esp. taeyeon lol wtf is with her face? she looks retarded. lol

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:05 am

BTW sunny knows she will never be half as adorable as sohee LOL..even SNSD fans have to admit this. Sohee is Korea's cutie pie of the moment. ^^

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100snsd - SNSD performing WG's 'Tell Me' pictures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kwon916 Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:03 pm

i think SNSD did really good! yuri was awesome!

kwon916
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down