ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Concert Served SNSD Well!

+30
dongbin7
pinklicious08
han byol
jaelune
ayane000
stary06
hZKitty
Ikaru
Peony
faith
concep19
Tangera
rayna
sing_lalala
noonoo_shoo
christinelovesyunho
canelle
firegoddess716
chereng
toocutedoggy
collation
kiki
Michelle
Hannie*Saru
xmizzzy
Cutie
Yumii
koreanlove21
slackerkain
ShenYue!
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

snsd - Dream Concert Served SNSD Well! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream Concert Served SNSD Well!

Post by faith Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:15 am

Omo! But aren't the elf and cassopeias like GIRLS?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :
snsd - Dream Concert Served SNSD Well! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100snsd - Dream Concert Served SNSD Well! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

snsd - Dream Concert Served SNSD Well! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream Concert Served SNSD Well!

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:32 am

hmm, how in the world those fanboys are Soshi's fanboy?

^ well, they could be, if not who else would do such immature things at SUJU's poster?

+ major fan clubs reunite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
snsd - Dream Concert Served SNSD Well! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100snsd - Dream Concert Served SNSD Well! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:33 am

[same as what i posted in the anti-snsd thread]
WATCH SNSD BEING BOOED HERE:

credits: achelsenior

this is so LOUD AND OBVIOUS!! WOOOO! ALL THE OTHER FANCLUBS except for SNSD's....I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:00 am

I can't help but smile when I see those pictures snsd - Dream Concert Served SNSD Well! - Page 2 672577
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:23 am

LOL
LOL...
serve them right!
Hmph!
if i was there i'll laughed like mad!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:05 pm

wow they all got really organised!!! props to them !!!!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:45 pm

wow, I just saw the video. fans can be so crazy. this got out of hand..and just wow..the soshi fans shouldn't have doen what they did.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:52 pm

wow....
the concert turned out.. really ugly..
i didn't think the other fans would actually boo them..
i think the whole taesu is getting out of hand...

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:08 pm

^ the truth is, taesu isn't the main cause of all this. I mean Suju and SS051 got nothing to do wit htaesu scandal but their fanclub still boo SNSD.

the main cause = the whole SNSD group, everyone just hate them Very Happy
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 am

OMG hahaha...so it came true then.... i can't sleep that night thinking what would happen...i wonder how it would've felt...must be very awkward XD
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by han byol Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:55 am

uhh~ i can't stop crying along while watching the video the stupid snsd fans ripped suju and tvxq banners..they're all so rude!! i feel really sorry for elf, cassie and triple s..i hope you guys be stronger and always support our idols..maybe i can't talk much becoz i'm a newbie here..but..to all snsd fans that amazed only by looking at those worthless underwears..just stick to your bitches and go to hell!! it will serve you right!!
han byol
han byol
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by pinklicious08 Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:57 am

OMG!!!! so cool. go triple S Cassiopeia n elf!!!! love u all esp triple s n Cassiopeias!!! <3

i feel so bad that i'm so so so happy with this incident! lol

hahahahahha

pinklicious08

Number of posts : 0
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:59 am

Haha..well it's not so surprising after all..but of course it would've been worse if Shinhwa Changjo was there....BANNER RIPPING IS SOO AGAINST THE LAW OF KOREAN POP MADNESS! ^_^ I wish I would've been there...haha..I'd probably be sitting in the Epik High area to get away from all that Cassie SNSD & ELF madness....or maybe not lol..
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by vungdim Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:41 pm

noonoo_shoo wrote:The fact that Soshi fans are so immature and childish proves that their only driven by their hormones and dont have any actual respect for their artists.

Your only as good as the support you have from your fans, and both of you represent each other. Thats why groups like Super Junior and DBSK have been going at it so strong and are doing do well. Because they know that ultimately their fans like them and love them for who they are, their talent, their passion.

Fans of good groups respect eachother and hold no disregard for eachother. But I've never known of such drastic measures done by fanclubs before, becuase of sheer hate for a group. This was all planned beforehand and I'm sure that the soshi fans knew, so to piss them off they pulled dpwn the banner, just goes to show how pathetic and juvenile they are.

They dont have the intelligence to organise such a huge event, to unite fanclubs of different genres and groups is a huge feat and the idiots cant do anything but use physical abuse, hooligans and tasteless just like the artists they support.

Its no secret I dont like SNSD, but in sheer honesty they deserved the silencing and also the idiots that pushed the non soshi fans so far in SM, need to know that fans cant be trampled on.

And the other fanclub members aren't driven by their hormones? Gee a bunch of girls going to see a group of good looking men perform, oh that's not being driven by their hormones at all.
If you're only good as the support you get from your fans, then all those groups must be in trouble because those fans have done alot of questionable things in the name of their idol.
If fans of good groups respect eachother and hold no disregard for eachother then how the hell this big mess happen? The other groups were just as pathetic and juvenile for planning such a thing. Even 5 year olds know to respect a performer and clap for them even if they don't particulary like them.
Other fans have used plenty tasteless mentions so don't just single out SoShi's fans like that.
SNSD didn't deserve that silencing, they've worked just as hard as those other artists and should be given the respect that they deserve.

vungdim
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:33 pm

Wow, with your comment I really dont know where to start. There's so much to say to counter-argue, Im just baffled.

Firstly, I have to say that I respect your opinion and that its from the information that you acquired, and that fair enough, you dont believe the silenceing was deserved and thats where we dont agree.

Ive really said so much about this situation and Im getting sick and tired of it, I have so much proof to back up my theory and I'll give it to you if you want, but I do suggest you do your own research beforehand, because its really quite exhaustive. Read the blog, go to places that are pro-SNSD as well as anti-SNSD and the neutrals in between, and see for yourself. Even if you go to the anti-snsd thread here you will find a lot of hate and rumours but theres a lot there to read up on and then you can draw up your conclusions.

I will though say a few things in return to your comments.

hormones are not the only driving factors for the other fanclubs, yes the boys are attractive but your saying here that these boys havent had to prove their talents and hone their own skills to get where they are. The fanclubs involved were Cassiopeia (tvxq), ELF (super junior) and Triple S (SS501), the groups and the fans have all been around for a long time now and their idols have been recognised by others in the industry as talented and commendable individuals. Theyve worked hard to get where they are and their fans see that, because let me say this to you, you can be an ADONIS and it will get you attention, but for how long? Someone else is going to come by that looks better than you and so-called 'fans' are going to go to somebody else, because shallow fans dont stay long.

I have no qualms in admitting that fanclubs do have members that have done things to harm the groups reputation, things that are horrendous and i dont commend them at all, I am equally as disgusted when fans of groups i like or dont like do things with cruel intentions.

But, Im not sure if youve noticed but the fanclubs contain a much larger number that do not go out of their way to harm others. A small percentage does not represent the entirety of the nation does it, yes it can tarnish the reputation but it doesnt represent it.

Im not sure if your actually aware of or realise the significance of such a situation. NEVER in the history of any industry be it the Korean, American, British,Japanese, etc have fans of multiple artists worked together against one. And believe it or not, its not just because of SNSD. To think that the fans did it without reason is as juvenile as you insisit the action is. In fact, with the "questionable things" you have mentioned in your comment that other fan clubs have done. I think its fair to say that with their history this is more mature of an action than we could have ever anticipated. That in itself deserves a clap, the organisation of the operation and the action. You need to also realise that the issue is much larger than SNSD as a group, its also a stand against their fans and the company behind them.

Their fans have continuously provoked fans of multiple artists especially those involved in the silenceing. Theyve not only threatened them personally but their artists as well. Dont even get me started at what they did at the concert, if you dont know then I suggest you read up on it.

SNSD for one will not get respect until they earn it, so dont insist they do. When they give the needed respect to their seniors for one and give at least one performance in which I can or anyone else can say deserves to be seen as the fruits of 8 years of training, I will personally record myself clapping and cheering for them and send it, all in sheer sincerity.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamingchild Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:04 pm

SHEN YUE AND EVERYONE PLEASE READ!! Exclamation
i ok i made this account just to say this.i'm not a fan of SNSD at all.i never liked them and never well
but please stop using the phrase "WE GIRLS CAN BEAT UP THOSE FANBOYS" you know it hurt my feeling
because i'm a boy.I would never hurt a girl.EVER.I hate how those Soshi fans boy give guys a bad name
I'm a KAMILIA,but i'm not so crazy and obsess with the KARA girls.
I'm their fan because I want to protect the KARA Girls.Not all fan boys are bad.
but soshi's fan boy just destroy our fan boy name.What sorta human being acts like an insane ANIMAL?
WTF.OK stop with it.You fan boys bring shame.

so to the other person that said why shen yue didnt point out about wonder girl's fan boy.
maybe because WonderFul's fan boy isnt crazy.
you dont see them trying to kidnap wonder girls do you.
every group is different.

WONDER GIRLS&KARA KNOWS HOW TO CONTROL THEIR FANS.BOY OR GIRLS
OK.YOU KNOW THERE ARE ALSO ELF THAT ARE BOYS TOO.
so stabbing people give off a bad name.
shame on you soshi fans.but please.when 2009's dream concert comes.
CONTROL yourselves.YOU KNOW BECAUSE OF THIS
MOST FAN CLUBS DO NOT WANT THEIR IDOLS TO COME TO DC ANYMORE.
so soshi boys,stop with the stabbing and blackmailing.you give guys a bad name.
WE ARE BOYS,NOT ANIMAL LIKE YOU SOSHI FAN BOYS.
AND YEAH SOME WONDERFUL'S BOYS WERE YELL WONDER GIRLS
DURING SNSD'S PERFORMANCE.THAT PROVES THAT NOT ALL GUYS ARE ONLY INTO PANTIES AND LEGS AND SHORT SKIRTS.
SO stop giving everyone a bad name.ok do it for the sake of human kind.>.>
---------its stupid and inhuman
~animals! snsd - Dream Concert Served SNSD Well! - Page 2 364863

p.s. it wasnt just ELF,CASSIE,&TRIPLE
all of the other fan clubs we silent and didnt turn on their lights
when SNSD perform.so that proves that the girls from soshi did something that anger
the whole entire stadium.

the reason why other FCs we mad was because
SOSHI Fan Boys threat to sexually hurt our idol! Razz

animal and inhuman.

dreamingchild

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:30 pm

dreamingchild I seriously feel for you.

But dont get us wrong, I know what you mean, I know that it gets annoying that these people are giving a bad name to not just their idols but other fanboys.

thats what makes this incident so significant, not just the people in fanclubs know that these guys give a bad name to fandom, but to their group, the company and are a physical threat to fandom.

Fanboys have never been an issue, its these particular malicious fanboys who are not truly supporting their idols, but instead misrepresenting them.

I respect all fans and empathise with them, believe it or not I feel sorry for those SNSD fans who truly love their idols, because now they have to defend their artists and condone the actions of these boys.

If they truly loved their idols then they would not have done anything to provoke anyone else, fans should support their own idols and leave it at just that. Being violent just justifies the boycot so much more.

And if the fans truly loved their girls they also wouldnt want the company to use them like they have. If the girls truly have talent then I, if i were a fan would want them to be able to show it well. If i see my idols being used as just toys then I would be outraged, I would want them to show their true potential, allow them to be seen as serious artists. That is if I were a fan of theirs. SM marketed them as something young children would look at when theyre too innocent to see such provocative dance moves for what their worth, and for boys who see them as objects. Unfortunately more of the latter is what they attracted and its obvious by their behaviour.

These thug fans need to be put in their place, I know its not all fans that are like that, just this lot that do such things like threaten the personal safety of those around them, their lives, their stars. They are weeds and they need to be gotten rid of.

My personal feelings aside, this event needed to happen to shed light on all injustices, from the group to the fans to the company. Im sorry but the end justifies the means in this one.

and dreamingchild I think your very sweet and I agree with you, dont worry they mean the fanboys involved in the incidents and not all fanboys in general. snsd - Dream Concert Served SNSD Well! - Page 2 56561
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by vungdim Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:13 pm

A stand against the fans and the company...? Really? Then why weren't DBSK or Suju given the silent treatment? You said that SM is just using them as toys but isn't that what he is doing with ALL of the groups that have come out of his company? It is a business after all.
Also I never said those boys didn't have to prove that they were talented and had to hone their skills. I'm saying all the groups had to and should at least be given some sort of respect for their years of hard work.

vungdim
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:21 pm

If your not bothered in reading my points with an open mind, then why should i bother with responding?

Your disrespecting me by not thoroughly reading what I mentioned and not properly regarding my opinion.

Educate yourself please by bothering to read what I asked you to, I only commented in order to give you a chance in understanding the situation, if you don't want to hear me out fair enough, I dont want to be listened to anymore. Theres no getting through.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Metwitchy Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:06 pm

i cried for hours after watching them tearing the banners apart...

everything has gone too far. way too far...

people got hurt. emotionally and physically...

After seeing the pictures of the girl and her broken leg made me cry even harder. Everyone came to support their idols, and something like this happen. I'm usually a fan of any singer, because they worked very hard to get to where they are today, but then SNSD did not show any professionalism. Not only should they be ashamed to show their faces, they should quit the music industry if they can't show any respect.

Dream Concert 2008 was a disaster and next year i really hope no one will get hurt.

No one has to agree with me, I'm just saying something like should never happen at a place where love is supposed to spread.
Metwitchy
Metwitchy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamingchild Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:35 pm

noonoo_shoo

thank you for understanding that means alot to
me.Even if I'm not a soshi fan I just want to apologize
for EVERY THING THOSE FAN BOYS DID
and just want to tell all of shenyuepop that not all fanboys
act and present themselves that way.
But i also feel that half of it was the concert organizers fault for
letting such things happen at a "Dream" concert

but i just want to say thank you!~
and have nice day ^^

dreamingchild

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:19 pm

dongbin7 wrote:Haha..well it's not so surprising after all..but of course it would've been worse if Shinhwa Changjo was there....BANNER RIPPING IS SOO AGAINST THE LAW OF KOREAN POP MADNESS! ^_^ I wish I would've been there...haha..I'd probably be sitting in the Epik High area to get away from all that Cassie SNSD & ELF madness....or maybe not lol..

^ lol , Shinhwa Changjo was there, they just help supporting other artist ( i dun think they supported Soshi) ...lol ....

so true, i would want to sit w/ the SHINee boys but they are too close (beside) w/ Soshi .... Epik High area is good / Wonder Girls

well, i rather go to DBSK individual concert instead of this ><
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by vungdim Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:53 pm

Respect is allowing someone to have the opinions they have, not agreeing with them.
I understand the situation but it doesn't mean I condone it, which is what you seem like you want others to do.
There really is no use in going back and forth on this subject because you will have your take on it and I will have mine.

Also for future purposes, when you're trying to get others to "understand" the situation, it'd be nice if you answered the questions addressed to you about said situation.

vungdim
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by sujung Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:44 am

haha... I love tat... Hate SNSD... hate ppl who are plastic

sujung

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2