ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MV] DBSK - Purple Line (Korean Version)

+9
cjlatina
Tangera
soyboy01
liwan
toocutedoggy
T.Kay
OTHluver
tealfirestar07
Ochibi
13 posters

Go down

korean - [MV] DBSK - Purple Line (Korean Version) Empty [MV] DBSK - Purple Line (Korean Version)

Post by Ochibi Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:18 pm

OMFG. I'm in love. (:

Last edited by on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :
korean - [MV] DBSK - Purple Line (Korean Version) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100korean - [MV] DBSK - Purple Line (Korean Version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

korean - [MV] DBSK - Purple Line (Korean Version) Empty Re: [MV] DBSK - Purple Line (Korean Version)

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:55 pm

O_________________O

[loved it drunken]
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
korean - [MV] DBSK - Purple Line (Korean Version) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100korean - [MV] DBSK - Purple Line (Korean Version) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

korean - [MV] DBSK - Purple Line (Korean Version) Empty Re: [MV] DBSK - Purple Line (Korean Version)

Post by OTHluver Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:12 pm

omgggggggg. that was effin hot. totally drooled throughout the entire thing.
OTHluver
OTHluver
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Kay Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:44 pm

DBSK is love.
that was awesome.
T.Kay
T.Kay
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:44 pm

omg- i saw that too in school = totaLLy awesome!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by liwan Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:37 pm

"i really want to touch myself"?????

WTF????

liwan
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 33
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:42 pm

^ dude, that's the best part of the song! lol!
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:55 am

I agree with liwan...." I want to touch myself?!"

But everything else is very good....I can see another sweep of Kmusic awards
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:52 am

Totally agree with soyboy regarding the sweep of K-music awards...Thanks for sharing! :)

There's something I don't like about the MV...they seem unnatural (esp YunHo's dance at 2:12...a bit too...sexy?hot?), maybe because of the camera angles. I can't really explain it. The song is good, but there's seems to be something...off in the MV. Okay after watching it a second time it sets in better...I like Changmin's part. XP and I like what's after YunHo's hot solo in the MV too (which is about 2:22).
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlatina Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:02 pm

ok i got to make a confession...................................i am starting to like the song even more now.heheheheheh

but i am still not ok on the yunho's rap voice...sorry

and did i see correctly that dbsg stole suju dance when they move their hips really fast at around 2:59?
even though it looked really hot.hehehehhe
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by cataholic Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:20 am

i wish i could dance like that O.o
cataholic
cataholic
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 50
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by timptimp2006 Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:25 pm

i like that video.. love the dancing they do
timptimp2006
timptimp2006
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 164
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://www.myspace.com/timp_timp

Back to top Go down

Post by katyanaerasmo Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:39 pm

cjlatina wrote:ok i got to make a confession...................................i am starting to like the song even more now.heheheheheh

but i am still not ok on the yunho's rap voice...sorry

and did i see correctly that dbsg stole suju dance when they move their hips really fast at around 2:59?
even though it looked really hot.hehehehhe

i know doesnt he sound like a dieing cat?! ugh. but the song is starting to grow on me also

katyanaerasmo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 219
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hotkisses20002000 Fri May 23, 2008 4:47 pm

tealfirestar07 wrote:^ dude, that's the best part of the song! lol!

Definitly!
I love this song, this MV, and their dancing.
It's sooo hot.
hotkisses20002000
hotkisses20002000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down