ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept

+3
lovethirteen
trelayda
RiceRiceBaby
7 posters

Go down

SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Empty SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept

Post by RiceRiceBaby Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:51 pm

SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Girlsgeneration_20090613

Yep yep! They will return on June 25th with this SEXY new look. Yeah, I'm a girl, but I said it. Gotta problem? *snaps fingers*
MV teaser: June 19
Full song: June 22
Album : June 25
Comeback stage: June 27 (I think will be Music core)

All aboard the S.S.Soshi!!! LOL!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Empty Re: SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept

Post by trelayda Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:15 am

They look pretty xD
I wonder if it'll be as catchy as Gee was.

trelayda

Number of posts : 8
Warning :
SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Empty Re: SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept

Post by lovethirteen Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 am

Hmm, I really like Jessica's hair and hat. Very Happy
I'm hoping this impresses me more than everything else! In my opinion, after their first song it kind of went downhill. But I want to see them change my mind!
Ahh, Seohyun looks gorgeous, of course. :P
She's the only one I really like.
Well, I do like Jessica pretty well, too. (haha, can't you tell....?)
lovethirteen
lovethirteen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 123
Warning :
SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/slytherin_princess777

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 pm

i envy their looks...
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:48 pm

lovethirteen wrote:
Well, I do like Jessica pretty well, too. (haha, can't you tell....?)

Not really-PSYCHE. ^^
I like that you're giving them a chance.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :
SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 pm

wakaka~ i love the teaser ....who's the guy speaking in the beginning? ..

all i can think of is Micky Yoochun ....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:23 am

to be honest, only sooyoung look good!
all of them are all trying too hard.. *puke*
hyoman, stop pushing out your lips!
Mr.tae can't pose like always
and the rest, WHATEVER!
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Iyo Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Annoys me that people who works in the photoshop and edits are so dumb that can make the impossible: make from a group of good-looking girls appear like a group of plastic dolls. I swear, with all the "softing", "lifting" &"ligthing" some of the girls almost lose their nose. The black haired girl looks ugly (& I have see natural photos of her and she is pretty) and most of them look regular at the best. I specially don't like how treated their legs, they seem really plastic-sshi :S Really, if you are going to dress all the same, then better try to make some differences between them. Or it will be impossible for the majority of this girls archieve some recognition.

Edit: I realised that here there is little of legs SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept 300861 I was thinking in the main picture when everybody is standing, but I think they are from the same set so there lol
Iyo
Iyo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 27
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Iyo wrote:Annoys me that people who works in the photoshop and edits are so dumb that can make the impossible: make from a group of good-looking girls appear like a group of plastic dolls. I swear, with all the "softing", "lifting" &"ligthing" some of the girls almost lose their nose. The black haired girl looks ugly (& I have see natural photos of her and she is pretty) and most of them look regular at the best. I specially don't like how treated their legs, they seem really plastic-sshi :S Really, if you are going to dress all the same, then better try to make some differences between them. Or it will be impossible for the majority of this girls archieve some recognition.

Edit: I realised that here there is little of legs SNSD will return on June 25 with a Sexy Marine Concept 300861 I was thinking in the main picture when everybody is standing, but I think they are from the same set so there lol

That's true, but the entertainment industry will always have that. You know how it is in showbiz, looks are everything. Even though, stars are only human, showbiz have to "perfect," them all the time.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down