ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Hyori to release new album in September

+3
Cutie
toocutedoggy
sakuyahikari
7 posters

Go down

hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Empty Lee Hyori to release new album in September

Post by sakuyahikari Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm

hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Lee_hy10

Lee Hyori will release a new full-length album coming September.

Lee Hyori’s representative announced, “This coming September, Lee Hyori will release her 4th album. Until now, we haven’t started on the preparation work for the album, but we will be starting on the planning of the album concept, etc. soon.”

The K-Pop diva took the K-Pop zone by storm last year with her comeback 3rd album and title song ‘U-Go-Girl’.

Meanwhile, Hyori has headed for America Las Vegas on 27th February for a photoshoot and also for a short vacation. She will return to Korea on the 6th of March.

source: kbites

Yes! Love Lee Hyori and can't wait for her fourth album now! I just love listening to "U-Go-Girl" and "Hey Mr. Big" xD This time I hope there will be more songs that I like from the fourth album than "It's Hyorish". I only liked about 7 songs from the album O_O;;; About 50% then?
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Empty Re: Lee Hyori to release new album in September

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:24 pm

can't wait....^^ ..
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Empty Re: Lee Hyori to release new album in September

Post by Cutie Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:58 am

I liked all of the songs from the album ^^
Recently it's been hard to find an album where I would actually like all the songs from it TT_______TT

But I like them all XD

Particularily Track 2 and 11.
And I liked how Nassun wasnt just some featured artists. He was featured in two songs (U-Go-Girl and Punky Punky Party) Especially in PPP, it wasnt just rap for 2 parts in the entire song, but he really *how to say... -.-* was involved alot...? gah. Either way, I hope he's in the new album~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Hmmmm....already? Can't wait.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:28 am

super k0o0ol can't wait to hear :)
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy19 Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Hyori is really a cool noona XD *flashbackz from Family Outing* o_O more like a scaryyy noonaaaa lmao ...she def. has talent!
Addy19
Addy19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 85
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:59 pm

what? sooo soon. =) rawr. can't wait.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100hyori - Lee Hyori to release new album in September Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down