ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seungri Talks Back

+4
dragonninja598000
sakuyahikari
heiferwood
bablvsm
8 posters

Go down

Seungri Talks Back Empty Seungri Talks Back

Post by bablvsm Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Seungri Talks Back Ygb-16

Big Bang SeungRi was on KBS Cool FM MayBee’s radio program on 9th January, his first solo radio show appearance.

He talks about his solo activities, relationship with other Big Bang members, and also the controversial deleted kiss scene in the MV and having to show his abs to the whole world.

He revealed on the show, “I wanted very much to try radio DJ. I told myself if I were ever to become a DJ, I would want to invite MayBee as guest on my show at least one.”
GDragon is the one who has the most worries over SeungRi

He went on to talk about his close relationship with the other Big Bang members. Of which, he reveals that ‘the member who has most worries over him’ to be ‘leader GDragon‘.

SeungRi said, “Because GDragon hyung was the one who produced my solo song ‘Strong Baby’, we had a lot of talk about what concept and feel the song and my solo activity should have.”
SeungRi and ‘Grandfather’ TOP

SeungRi also revealed, “I have also become closer with TOP hyung, who can be awkward at times. I even call him by ‘Mesh* Grandfather’. And when I call him that, he would reply me with a grandfather manner “Are you tired?”. We would often joke around like that and now we are much closer and comfortable with each other.”
Thoughts about the deleted kiss scene in the MV

“The first thing I told the MV director was that I wanted to shoot the kiss scene later. So that most of the staff who had waited long for the filming to end will go back after most of the shooting.” He told on the radio show that he was embarrassed having to film it.

SeungRi also voiced about having to reveal his abs, “I’m so embarrassed because my body is still far from perfect. I will work on it to show a more perfect built to everyone.”

*Mesh - it’s like net. But I have no idea why SR calles Tabi that.

Credit: sookyeong wordpress

Last edited by strawberrybj on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added credit.)
bablvsm
bablvsm
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
Seungri Talks Back Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seungri Talks Back Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Seungri Talks Back Empty Re: Seungri Talks Back

Post by heiferwood Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:50 pm

That was a HOT video, even if he was embarrassed he pulled it off FINE Seungri Talks Back 56561
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :
Seungri Talks Back Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seungri Talks Back Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuyahikari Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:18 pm

xD Grandfather TOP. Anyways, I thought the MV was good, especially the bed scenes ;D Just kidding.
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:20 pm

lol it was a good video. super good. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Seungri Talks Back Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Seungri Talks Back Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by OBSESSION_XIAH Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:32 am

it was a sexy one....
but it's banned...
OBSESSION_XIAH
OBSESSION_XIAH
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 am

The MV is great! He looked really g0o0o0od & glad to know he's much closer with everyone else.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:18 pm

glad Seunri and TOP is bonding closer to each other ....xD...grandfather TOP ........

*sigh* .... grandfather? ..... Seungri, that's one smexy and good looking grandfather u got there...xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:20 pm

oh my~

that sexy beast<33333
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down