ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo!

+8
Maiiy
heiferwood
madibi
koreanlove21
formulaw
Sweet Pink
T.Kay
Tangera
12 posters

Go down

tvxq - TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo! Empty TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo!

Post by Tangera Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:47 am

After taking the #1 place on M! COUNTDOWN just a few days ago, TVXQ! has also conquered the SBS Inkigayo charts and has bagged the Mutizen award TODAY! <33 Congratulations! It's really just a matter of time before they top all the other music shows' charts...now what people are wondering is for how long will they stay on the charts? [Hopefully for as long as possible! XD]

Watch their MIROTIC performance and the announcement of results here:
[Look out for the TVXQ-SHINee (brotherly) love when the results are announced, plus Junsu with RED hair! XP]

Credits: stberry21 @ YouTube

Somehow this performance doesn't seem as...steady as the previous performances? But still good! I never get tired of MIROTIC. XD Can someone enlighten me on who did that high pitched sound at around 2:15? Thank you!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
tvxq - TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tvxq - TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

tvxq - TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo! Empty Re: TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo!

Post by T.Kay Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Tangera wrote:Can someone enlighten me on who did that high pitched sound at around 2:15? Thank you!

LOL. that was the dolphin xiah junsu like always. :]]
he's freakin adorable haha.
T.Kay
T.Kay
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :
tvxq - TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tvxq - TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

tvxq - TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo! Empty Re: TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo!

Post by Sweet Pink Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:55 pm

XD Congratulations!!! Love Love!!!
Ya I agree, it is steady but still awesome!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by formulaw Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:03 pm

At 2:15 Junsu was so cute! tvxq - TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo! 903543
formulaw
formulaw
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:35 pm

hahahaha that was totally Xiah's dolphin scream. hahaha I miss that so ADORABLE!!! XD
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:30 pm

OMG..i really Junsu new hair!
its shorter and reddish!! look really cool!
he's rockin it...LOL..XD
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:15 pm

love the RED color and the brotherly love!! awww tvxq - TVXQ Wins Mutizen On SBS Inkigayo! 998223
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiiy Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 am

CONGRATS =]
wow nice hair xD
Maiiy
Maiiy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:13 am

omg, i can totally hear JUNSU doplhin squeek .....it's the CUTEST things EVER .....

+ CONGRATT~~~~ so happy ...ha~ Today is Canada's Thanks Giving day ........ yes, DBSK is my Thanks givinG~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:45 am

they totally deserve to win^^congrats to da boys and ya me too..nv get tire of listenin to mirotic..guess it really has spell on it..lol..
and da voice is definately junsu voice..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:00 am

ehh?
are you guys sure its junsu's voice?
cause like i watched a few mirotic performances, and changmin usually does the scream.
and i saw him doing the scream. confusing, maybe its just my eyes. but why dont you guys take a look at the mnet performance.
the mirotic one
anyways, yes i will admit that i would try to touch jae. ahahahah, BUT NOT LIKE THOSE HORNY PERVS.
god, haha .

Kai

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:01 pm

there's no other member who can do the dolphin voice expect JunSu. It's his voice character that's very easy to be recognised.

Congrats to the boys again... JJ voice is cracked at first, he needs to rest. still not well I guess.

I'm very amused with YooChun's hair when he danced while ChangMin's doing his part "Yeeeeeeaaah" before JunSu's dolphin voice... ^^v.

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down