ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study

+2
Sweet Pink
Tangera
6 posters

Go down

island - F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study Empty F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study

Post by Tangera Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:35 am

F.T. Island’s Lee Hong Gi has been casted for SBS “Master of Study” idol drama scheduled for broadcast in the Mon-Tue timeslot after the conclusion of “Tazza” expected in December. This is SBS’s answer to KBS idol drama “Boys over Flowers” scheduled for broadcast in end December. Exactly how will the idols fare against the incumbent star-studded “East of Eden” remains to be seen.

island - F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study C0e7c1f8c0ccb6fb_cwes0701_wre321
^ haha he looks cute there! XD

“Master of Study” is adapted from a popular Japanese manga “Dragon Zakura” and talks of how students with the worst grades gets into Seoul University and their study process. Filming will begin at the end of this month with a broadcast date of 1st December if everything goes as scheduled.

I am wondering if Korean scriptwriters have run out of ideas...both Boys Over Flowers and Master of Study are adapted from Japanese manga! Seems like it will not just be idol vs. idol showdown, but for K and J drama fans, there will definitely be comparisons made between the Japanese version and Korean versions of both dramas. Why do I get the feeling that the Korean versions might be slightly long winded compared to the Japanese versions....>.<

According to one production staff from “Master of Study” today, they are now discussing over the final details with Lee Hong Gi over his involvement. Other cast members will be announced in the next couple of days. Lee Hong Gi’s involvement is more or less confirmed with details to be ironed out.

Source: Coolsmurf
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
island - F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100island - F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

island - F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study Empty Re: F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study

Post by Sweet Pink Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:31 am

o0o0o0o~ sounds interesting!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :
island - F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100island - F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

island - F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study Empty Re: F.T. Island Lee Hong Gi Casted for Leading Role in Master of Study

Post by Otjien Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:11 am

wah... another singer turns into an actor??? I think he should focus more on singing, but I'll wait for the drama....

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by farah89 Sun May 17, 2009 10:18 am

i will watch it...
bz my hong ki is there...
huhu :P
farah89
farah89
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 18, 2009 9:41 am

hmm, i think Korea is adapting another J-comic/ drama too ....." Absolute Boyfriend"

^ rumours that Yunho + Minho (SHINee) is going to play the main part .... 0.0

maybe Yunho is playing night?
while Minho = Soshi?

....anyways, doubt Yunho have that much that to act.... -.-
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by enkeys Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:27 am

this is interesting..dragon zakura is 1 of my favourite j-drama..really inspiring..
cant wait to see the korean version!
ah..they're adapting zettai kareshi too?cant wait!!
p/s:i think si won is suitable 2 be night=handsome,tall..but then ,playing night means going half-naked!omo!O.o

enkeys

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down