ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom

+7
hZKitty
sbambit
timptimp
Cutie
iinda
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
11 posters

Go down

Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom Empty Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon May 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Shinhwa member and now solo singer Andy showed off his impressive culinary skills and was dubbed as the #1 choice as a groom by moved female viewers.

Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom 20080516

On the May 11 broadcast of MBC’s We Got Married, Andy personally whipped up a meal to welcome Solbi’s parents for a visit. Solbi and viewers alike were all impressed by his culinary skills, which were comparable to a professional.

And as for how Andy picked up his skills, he said, “I’d watch and learn whenever my mom’s cooking”. He was preparing pancakes, vegetables and seafood all at the same time, leading Solbi to exclaim, “I think I really married the perfect guy.”

Looking at Andy who was concentrating on making the meal, Solbi couldn’t help but hug the lovable Andy from the back, saying “Andy’s really a person whom you want to understand more as you get familiar with him.”

At the end of the segment, Solbi’s parents arrived at the couple’s home, and the nervous Andy greeted them as Solbi’s dad called out “An-Seobang~ (son-in-law)”, leaving the viewers with more to look forward to in the next episode.”

On MBC’s Show! Music Core on 10th May, Andy sang his latest song ‘Propose’ as a surprise for Solbi who was the MC, and gave her roses. And on SBS Quiz! Sixth Sense shown the following day, Andy once again sang to her. Viewers are now wondering if their reel-life relationship has spilled over to real life as well.

Source: NEWSEN
Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

credit: coolsmurf@wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom Empty Re: Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 12, 2008 5:24 pm

by looking at those pic - he really looks like a pro ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom Empty Re: Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom

Post by iinda Mon May 12, 2008 5:50 pm

aww...i havent seen that ep...well, i hope to see it soon...they r such a cute couple....
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon May 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Is it just me or do I see Solbi's hands wrapped around Andy in the top picture on the right below the first one...? Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom 261911

Maybe they really should get married Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom 672577
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by timptimp Mon May 12, 2008 7:05 pm

I think andy and solbi would make a cute couple ^@^
timptimp
timptimp
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 75
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Mon May 12, 2008 8:35 pm

get married for reals please!

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Tue May 13, 2008 4:47 am

their the best couple on the show . i love it when solbi pats his butt . so adorable . lol!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Tue May 13, 2008 7:06 am

they should soo go out for real!
cutest couple!!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Tue May 13, 2008 7:15 am

gahhhh! SWEETNESS! Very Happy <3 the two of them...they really should become a couple!!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue May 13, 2008 8:41 am

they're the cutest couple... Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom 903543 bless them..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Tue May 13, 2008 11:32 am

They're such a cute couple Master Chef Andy - #1 choice for a groom 592595

Do us all a favor, Andy~~ Get together with Solbi and have a bunch of adorable neat freak babies with cute butts~~
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down