ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK manager strikes a fan at the airport!

+32
dtp25
strawberrybj
HaeCheon
jenkokoro
Maiiy
aznsaranghae
chereng
soyboy01
kimishim
Candi
toocutedoggy
Michelle
rabu_xiah
minutiae
Orchidyaldix
yunnie
hZKitty
sXiAHn
13angels*
chinnoiserie.dee
Otjien
jasm12341995
Ikaru
Sweet Pink
Enchant
noonoo_shoo
katyanaerasmo
dandy
cjlatina
angelusPiper
Cutie
ShenYue!
36 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DBSK - DBSK manager strikes a fan at the airport! - Page 2 Empty Re: DBSK manager strikes a fan at the airport!

Post by chereng Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:10 am

i've seen a video of suju trying to get through a river of fans, and their body guards were pushing like crazy <--- and that i would understand.

but putting so much force on ONE person is ridicules.
its disgusting how he just fixed his glasses/or hat [just cuz he purse hit his face i think] just totally walked over her legs.

from the very begining i saw a fan coming from the left trying to touch jae,but some guy in the white turned around and pulled her arm and that was it. <-- to me that was okay
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :
DBSK - DBSK manager strikes a fan at the airport! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - DBSK manager strikes a fan at the airport! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

DBSK - DBSK manager strikes a fan at the airport! - Page 2 Empty Re: DBSK manager strikes a fan at the airport!

Post by aznsaranghae Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:20 am

wow, that's pretty messed up. poor fan, the bodyguard shouldn't have struck that hard... but maybe he wouldn't have struck her... if she did like run up to them that close. but like what most people say, DBSK can't really do anything, always in a rush, and needs to get out... quick. but wow. crazy.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :
DBSK - DBSK manager strikes a fan at the airport! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - DBSK manager strikes a fan at the airport! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiiy Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:27 am

omg dat was shockin hu wuld do dat 2 sum1
o.0
Maiiy
Maiiy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jenkokoro Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:37 am

this just puts DBSK in a awkward position...we can't see is Yunho saw it because the camera was not really focused on him but Jaejoong was looking at the ground at the time...besides it might be true that if they stopped to help it might cause more commotion..but looks like the poor girl got up after the fall...that bodyguard is such an ass!!!!!!!!

jenkokoro
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 54
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by HaeCheon Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:18 am

I feel sorry for the girl, but that what a bodyguard should do. I think his manager know that and he keeps looking back, about DBSK they seems very tired so we're not sure whether they see that or not.
HaeCheon
HaeCheon
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:51 am

Conclusion from all the comments here: Hardcore fans who didn't experience this harsh incident themselves will never ever get mad at dbsk or their management company.
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dtp25 Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:40 am

ok ok, like WHAT THE HELL ? A LITTLE HARSH PERHAPS?

... i dont blame dbsk, id be pretty much as pissed as they are to have a bunch of screaming girls trying to COUGHrapeCOUGH touch me.
yeh, jaejoong didnt see, yunho did though

i dont really find that its like bad of yunho... i mean with the whole drink incident before,.. i really wouldnt have given a damn either.

BUT MAN WAS THAT MANAGER AGRO! A LITTLE HARSH!
OUCH!
i dont like that manager, i like their other ones bettterrr.

dtp25
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by gidi Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:35 am

I hope the girl did get some kind of apology, otherwise I'm sorry to see people with such bad manners.

gidi
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by han byol Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:47 am

that is what they deserve for their love and support???i really can't stand that Sad
han byol
han byol
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kronlim Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:08 pm

OMG that just so sad... i never knew dbsk was so mean... i thought they would care for their fans...
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vivian0304 Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:07 pm

i dont think u guys should blame them, imaging ur them, u justs try ur best to get out the crowd, like u go to the theater.....u just like them, try to get out and they're celebrity, they may on hurry and have next schedule *everybody know they dont have time to rest*, i dont think they see it

vivian0304
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2