ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead....

+16
heiferwood
Enchant
chinnoiserie.dee
koreanlove21
Candi
Cutie
soyboy01
xtraycee
Orchidyaldix
l0v3p1gg13
p00p
rosetta16
noonoo_shoo
Sweet Pink
strawberrybj
Otjien
20 posters

Go down

Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead.... Empty Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead....

Post by Otjien Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:45 am

Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead.... Ahnjae10
Korean entertainer Ahn Jae Hwan (36) decomposed body was discovered at 9.20am today inside his van. Police have classified this as suicide and are now investigating the actual motives that led to him taking this unfortunate path.

Ahn Jae Hwan and wife Jung Sun Hee was one of the famous “celebrity couples” in the Korean entertainment industry and had just tied the knot last November after dating for just three months. His suicide is speculated to have come from his repeated failures at business ventures in 2008 or failing health.

One of his business ventures was setting up a movie production company and producing a movie called “Icing” but filming was aborted in May this year due to lack of sponsors and dispute between production staff. Some speculate that it was due to his wife Jung Sun Hee’s statement in April which was indirectly linked by netizens to the mad cow protests, leading to a torrent of abuse directed at the couple. It subsequently led to Jung Sun Hee being suspended and Ahn Jae Hwan’s business to suffer, eventually leading to bankruptcy.

He had actually left home a month ago with his whereabouts unknown and wondered around before apparently killing himself. Eye-witnesses reportedly saw his car parked in the same location without moving for the past two weeks and the body was already in a decomposition state when discovered.

A note was left behind where Ahn Jae Hwan expressed his love for his wife while two burnt charcoal briquettes were found which probably contributed to his death. His wife Jung Sun Hee fainted upon receiving the news this morning and was admitted to hospital. She later revealed that she was on the phone with Ahn Jae Hwan about 20 days ago and it became the last known moment when he was still alive. What a depressing and gloomy 2008.

credit: coolsmurf@wordpress.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R.I.P. Ahn Jae Hwan.

I actually have no idea about him at all except him married Jang Sun Hee last year. I really like Jang Sun Hee, she's so funny on Heroine six and other talk shows and variety shows. She must have been affected by this unfortunate fate. I really hope that she can recover quickly.

For those netizens who indirectly caused this incident.... are you guys happy now????

There are some photos floating on the internet of his car, the inside of the car and Jang Sun Hee's fainting, but I decided to not to uploaded to respect her and the families. Hopefully you guys understand...

Last edited by strawberrybj on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Attached picture)

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :
Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead.... Empty Re: Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead....

Post by strawberrybj Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:58 am

RIP Ahn Jae Hwan...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead.... Empty Re: Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead....

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:30 am

omg...May He Rests In Peace
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:49 am

Oh my God, I seriously can't believe this. Ahn JaeHwan was such a funny and kind man. I was so happy for him and Jung SunHee when they got married. I always thought of what a great match they were.

My heartfelt and most sincere condolences to their families and his amazing wife Jung SunHee.

Damn, just damn.

Rest in Peace.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rosetta16 Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:34 pm

OMG i dont know the guy but i know
Jang Sun Hee and i really like her T-T
RIP

rosetta16
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:49 pm

RIP

So are they saying that he's been dead for maybe over a week? How depressing.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by l0v3p1gg13 Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:08 pm

its so sad
netizens can take it to far at times

i feel so bad for her, she's such a funny woman on Heroine 6

my condolences to his family and friends
l0v3p1gg13
l0v3p1gg13
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:41 pm

Oh my...this is such sad news...the same as you, I didn't know about him, only his wife from Heroine 6....but this is so bad....she must be devastated....my thoughts are with her and his family....
Sad
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:05 pm

BLAHH, this is so sad ;__;
First Lee Eon... now this?

May he rest in peace.
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:44 pm

Thanks for sharing....

I have to agree with noonoo...he was such a cheerful, nice guy. RIP Ahn Jae Hwan.

I'm deeply sorry for Jung Sun Hee,
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:05 pm

he was such a cool entertainer.... r.i.p

I can't believe he's dead. Even if he would have to be sent to jail if he couldn't pay his debts, at least he could have thought about his wife!

Whats wrong with 2007-08? The news of dead ones keep on popping!

On another note, I've lost my respect for him. He could have spent a few years in jail if he couldn't pay the money back, and although he claims to love his wife, he left her with 4 million of money for HER to pay off. How selfish...

Last edited by Cutie on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:10 pm

T__T sunhee... RIP Jae Hwan.
omg what's wrong with this year???
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:17 pm

That's so sad. R.I.P. Ahn Jae Hwan.

My prayers are with you, your family and your friends.
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:51 am

Oh gosh, this must be a shocking news to Jung Sun Hee....My condelence to her and his family....Rest in Peace....
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:42 am

sigh.. what a year ...
Rest in peace Ahn Jae Hwan.

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:29 am

this is what extreme criticism and anti-fans do to people---
seriously i think everyone who SO harshly targets certain artists/actors/people in general, should think twice about their actions after reading a story like this...
Shocking news!!! Another Korean Entertainer found dead.... 610239
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:35 am

wow..
another..
this is sad..

RIP!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by kdrama_luvr Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:22 pm

This is so sad. RIP..
I hope Jung Sun Hee will be able to recover from the shock.
I think in another article it stated that JSH doesn't have to pay the debt
since they didn't register their marriage and stuff so she isn't required to pay. Seriously, too many celebs are dying...

kdrama_luvr

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:09 pm

I watched on SBS, that he was dead for a week (or 2?)

the balck van was parked outside next to the wall, in this small neighborhood and the people who walked there noticed an increasingly bad stench (so this man had to use a handkerchief to breath because the stench was unbearable!)

And this man kept on seeing this car parked there. A few days go by, still there! Than while walking by, he noticed someone laying down, but he thought it was a man taking a nap.

Than he and his friend (some time later) noticed the same man, and his friend was the one who realized he was dead!

Ahn Jae Hwan was poisoned so badly, his body's color looked changed and the man said his stomach was huge and round!

-than it went into an interview with this guy who said Ahn Jae Hwan's wife would have to go to court if she didn't want to pay the bills. However, the ones she would have to pay is the one if she co-signed with her husband-

*sigh* And now it will be harder for her later to re-marry because she is no longer a "misses" but a "mrs.".. TT.TT
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by jiyong Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:24 am

gosh!!!
may god bless him...
rest in peace...
jiyong
jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 93

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by acidburn83 Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:52 am

RIP.

So sad. 2008 was a very sad year for a lot of people.
acidburn83
acidburn83
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down