ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang Wins Again For Haru Haru

5 posters

Go down

Big Bang Wins Again For Haru Haru Empty Big Bang Wins Again For Haru Haru

Post by strawberrybj Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:46 am

This week SBS Inkigayo is full of superstars and special stages which bring so many colors into the world of Kpop music scene. But, I still think this 500th episode of Inkigayo is so Big Bang bias. Not that I'm complaining by the way. It's their time to shine since they are in the midst of promoting the 3rd mini album Stand Up.

Besides winning their 3rd mutizen for Haru Haru, the audience was entertained with Seungri's collaboration with other idol groups for the Wonder Boys performance in what I see as a parody of SNSD's Girls' Generation and Wonder Girls's So Hot.

Big Bang Wins Again For Haru Haru Ygworl10
credit: jess @ http://ygbb.page.tl

Before the starts of the 'Big Bang Special' performances, an advertisement by Big Bang who Say No No to smoking was shown and hopefully they didn't smoke in real life as they would be the perfect role model for the no smoking campaign.

On top of that, they performed Haru Haru in a green theme outfits this time and together with Um Jung Hwa, they performed Tell Me by Jinusean. They did Tell Me performance back in their first concert in 2006 with Jinusean before. If I have to compare, I prefer their performance with Jinusean although Um Jung Hwa is the female voice in that song. The collaboration with Um Jung Hwa was refreshing though, with the Big Bang members just having fun on stage. We can see that Um Jung Hwa was having a lot of fun too.

GD was also featured in Um Jung Hwa's DISCO performance singing the 2nd version of the song which was only released online.

Haru Haru

Big Bang & Uh Jung Hwa - DISCO & Tell Me

Credit: 5646868 @ youtube
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Big Bang Wins Again For Haru Haru Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang Wins Again For Haru Haru Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Big Bang Wins Again For Haru Haru Empty Re: Big Bang Wins Again For Haru Haru

Post by xtraycee Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:46 pm

OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!
Ahhh, I love Big Bang<3333
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :
Big Bang Wins Again For Haru Haru Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang Wins Again For Haru Haru Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:11 am

XD Beginning to become a Big Bang fan~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:48 am

LOL..
the ad is just hilarious
i mean look at seung ri...
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 am

I'm so crazy over BIGBANG now that I keep pushing back my assignments work just to catch their performance...DANG !!!
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down