ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior M Set To Release New MV

+5
Cutie
Maiiy
kurayzeexivy
farewell
madibi
9 posters

Go down

Super Junior M Set To Release New MV Empty Super Junior M Set To Release New MV

Post by madibi Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:57 am

Super Junior M Set To Release New MV Cc893cfce44d87e4fd037f5cf0

China's most in demand boy band finally has a new project.

After the the expanded promotions for U, Super Junior M finally announced they will be releasing a new promotional MV, 迷 (Me).

According to the members, they filmed 3 Music Videos in one day including U and Me, therefore many Behind the Scenes caps of Me has been leaked onto Baidu but it was not until now that SM finally announced the upcoming release of Me.

However, no date has been set for the release.

Super Junior M was originally scheduled to perform Me Live for the first time on September 16th during the Asia Night Concert but their appearances has been canceled for the night. This sudden change of plans currently makes fans assume they will be performing Me for the first time during the 18th Qing Dao Beer Festival Ceremony instead, which will be on the 19th of this month.

credits:
Henry's Baidu
Geng's Baidu
SJMblog@Sohu
SJM forum@soompi.com
wordpress
Nikki@AF.net
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :
Super Junior M Set To Release New MV Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Junior M Set To Release New MV Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Super Junior M Set To Release New MV Empty Re: Super Junior M Set To Release New MV

Post by farewell Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:34 am

another MV???

yeah!!!!

i so exited!!!

but hang on...

why they wear same costume...
farewell
farewell
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 103
Warning :
Super Junior M Set To Release New MV Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Junior M Set To Release New MV Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Super Junior M Set To Release New MV Empty Re: Super Junior M Set To Release New MV

Post by kurayzeexivy Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:09 am

yayy cant wait!
kurayzeexivy
kurayzeexivy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiiy Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:55 am

cant wait ^^
Maiiy
Maiiy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:37 pm

to be honest, I've never really kept up with SJ-M.. (being honest here. I only know their U mv... -_-") But I still look forward to it, because watching mv's are fun and for Siwon, heheh
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:26 pm

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see it~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:27 pm

omg, I love this song ^^
although, i wish they would do a MV for zhi shao hai you ni... my favorite song off their album =P
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 pm

farewell wrote:another MV???

yeah!!!!

i so exited!!!

but hang on...

why they wear same costume...

I know, they're wearing the same old clothes! i wonder why??
"According to the members, they filmed 3 Music Videos in one day including U and Me"
- hmmm...so does this mean "Me" mv is already finish long ago, but they just didn't release it??
and they mention 3 mvs, wat is the 3rd one?? CAN'T WAIT!!
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:03 pm

yay~ i love that song!!!
finally!!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunie Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:50 pm

yhaaaw....so excited...
can't wait to see...
but more interested with suju comeback... Super Junior M Set To Release New MV 282671
hyunie
hyunie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 34
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down