ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet!

+3
xjjjLOVE
ShenYue!
soyboy01
7 posters

Go down

SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet! Empty SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet!

Post by soyboy01 Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:02 pm

SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet! Shinee19

SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet! Shinee20

SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet! Shinee21

SHINee made their comeback performance on Mnet, flashing their dazzling moves to the songs "World" and "You're Like My Oxygen" from their newest album "The SHINee World."

SHINee - WORLD & You're Like My Oxygen

Credit: jaeurazn1

Source: Newsen
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet! Empty Re: SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet!

Post by ShenYue! Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:35 pm

WOW this times MNET countdown was a real FUN!
Lucky all those people who made it there to watch all the performances ..

i am not feeling their first song!
and the UK flag on the chest of one of the guys!
what could go wrong if that was Korean flag? huh? huh?

and why is tha Taemin dude, has to wear that hat that covers 2/3 of his face and nor get the to sing enough (well i kinda figured he is not the best live singer of the group) wait who is the leader again? i hope it's not that jong yeon guy ... no offense that guy started to get on my nerves TT TT...

My ranting continues ..
i donno it's cuz i first watched FTlsland then came here ... and that those FT island guys really impressed me so much ... and crowd was just WILD! .. i noticed that people were extreamly quite during the Shinee's performance .. the whole time no one was even cheepring, is cuz of all the SM boycutting stuff? just see what one horrible decision does to the entire company and all other artist .. SM wake up already!

Watching them on the stage .. the whole time i was wishing that Shinee guys had brought more on the table .. just dancing and singing as it was tought them is not entertaining enough when you have other overllay talented groups your age standing on the same stage taking the audince breath away!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet! Empty Re: SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet!

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 pm

WHOOOOOOOOOOO look at the Shining HOTTIES <33
I LOVE SHINee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:17 pm

AHHH I LOVE SHINEE<33

@ Shenyue, Onew is the leader :3

They're really great. I love Jonghyun. He's so cute.
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:46 am

ShenYue! wrote:WOW this times MNET countdown was a real FUN!
Lucky all those people who made it there to watch all the performances ..

i am not feeling their first song!
and the UK flag on the chest of one of the guys!
what could go wrong if that was Korean flag? huh? huh?

and why is tha Taemin dude, has to wear that hat that covers 2/3 of his face and nor get the to sing enough (well i kinda figured he is not the best live singer of the group) wait who is the leader again? i hope it's not that jong yeon guy ... no offense that guy started to get on my nerves TT TT...

My ranting continues ..
i donno it's cuz i first watched FTlsland then came here ... and that those FT island guys really impressed me so much ... and crowd was just WILD! .. i noticed that people were extreamly quite during the Shinee's performance .. the whole time no one was even cheepring, is cuz of all the SM boycutting stuff? just see what one horrible decision does to the entire company and all other artist .. SM wake up already!

Watching them on the stage .. the whole time i was wishing that Shinee guys had brought more on the table .. just dancing and singing as it was tought them is not entertaining enough when you have other overllay talented groups your age standing on the same stage taking the audince breath away!

I'm not liking World too.
Jong hyun? I always thought he has the best voice..

Yeah, FT Island is impressive. And the fact that they have instruments makes them even more so. Even if they don't actually play much.
Why do they want to boycott SM?

Let's just say that sometimes I wish that SM would organise a group that actually played instruments.
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:17 am

Tae-min looks different- I think he got plastic surgery again... but they all look better than in their first video.

but one of their lines is 'SHINee makes love tonight' or something... SHINee makes comeback performance on Mnet! 5628 kind of stupid.
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:42 pm

OHHHHH THAT'S THE SONG FROM THE 2007 MKMF!! WHEN STEPH N THAT SOSHIT GIRL DANCED!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no wonder i couldn't find the song anywhere... XDXD

wow~
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down