ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October

+5
toocutedoggy
Cutie
gidi
chinnoiserie.dee
strawberrybj
9 posters

Go down

Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October Empty Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October

Post by strawberrybj Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:30 am

Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October 20080814

Big Bang, who recently advanced into the Japanese market, signed a contract under Universal Music.

With this, their official 1st Japanese album is set to enter the mainstream market on 22nd October. And their music will be labelled under Indie label Village Again.

Initially, Big Bang entered the Japanese market as a foreign artiste. They did not sing their songs in Japanese or appear on many variety shows like other singers did. Instead they sang their songs in English and they only did the basic promotion of doing interviews and fanmeetings. So with the signing of the contract under the company, they are said to be able to advance deeper into the Japanese market this time.

Their company YG Entertainment said, “Big Bang started out with support of clubs and winning over fans with just their music. But seeing the great response for them in Japan, we decided to work together with the company (Universal Studio) to bring them into the mainstream market.”

“With their group and personal schedule in Korea, they can’t advance at full speed into the Japanese market, but we are trying to phase it out slowly.”

And their performing hall is also set to grow bigger. They had a concert on 28th and 29th March in Tokyo JCB Hall of capacity to contain 3,000 fans.

And it is said that they are going to have another concert tour in 3 cities in October which is planned to be able to hold more fans at the performances.

Anyway, Big Bang released their first minialbum “For the World” in January, debuting with new song “How Gee” and the english version of songs like “Lie” etc.

Meanwhile, Big Bang who recently released their 3rd minialbum “Stand Up” in Korea, is receiving a lot of popularity for the new album.
credit: sookyeong.wordpress.com/

--------------------------
Omg!!! What the hey! I'm not really happy with this decision. Firstly, I didn't want them to be another DBSK, abandoning their Korean fans and secondly, they are going to get overworked. This October is Japanese album and another 2 months will be a Korean full album. But knowing YG, these releases are gonna be just tentative dates I guess. Anyway, I hope they get enough rest.

Last edited by strawberrybj on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October Empty Re: Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:48 am

Oh dang, i'm gonna be broke real soon....hopefully, they could take care of each others health and safety. It's a joyful news that means they could officially promote their album in any Japan entertainment broadcast show which also means that we get to see them more often. Yay, for that!!!!
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :
Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October Empty Re: Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October

Post by gidi Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:26 pm

You go boy's. Going to Japan next year, hope to see them there.

gidi
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:15 pm

I hope they dont leave Korea for too long... TT.TT
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:13 pm

^yeah, i love their KOREAN songs!!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:06 am

BOOM getting big so fast. i hope they can keep the steam running in the later years.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:07 am

I predict, I'm going to be broke afteri go to HMV to buy albums.
Now seeing that they are like 17-20, i can't help but agree with dragon ninja. What if they die out? Hwaiting!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:27 am

holy... it's funny- koreans are going all over the world. they're going to china [snsd, wg, sj m], japan [boa, bigbang, and others] and I heard that wg is going to north america. Big Bang signs with Universal Music, and will release lst Japanese album in October 796291 most of them don't even speak the languages..
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:47 pm

I wonder if big bang is going to break into the american market???
I mean if they already have albums in english..
wouldn't their next goal be the US.. i mean.. after japan??

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down