ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans

+7
Ikaru
toocutedoggy
Cutie
Teeenarh
Otjien
Hannie*Saru
strawberrybj
11 posters

Go down

Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans Empty Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans

Post by strawberrybj Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:17 am

Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans Rain10

Gosh...he looks much better doesn't he?
He spotted this look in Beijing during a Samsung promo on 21st Aug 2008. I definitely love this new hairstyle than the shaggy hair Rain. Good work Rain!

[Edit by soyboy]
According to the Korean media, Rain supposedly brought a rain storm along with him to Beijing and it poured for 2 days (It was raining during the Men's track competitions). His fans, the Clouds, gathered to see Rain, waiting for him in the rain for 2 hours. He was supposedly scheduled to perform but cancelled his performance due to the rain. Then he came out on the balcony to see his fans for a mere 2 minutes.

The Chinese Clouds are mighty pissed off right now and there was definitely no rainbow hanging over the sky after Rain left. And I thought the Clouds didn't mind getting soaked in the rain *sarcasm* because they are clouds right? Well Rain needs to get off Cloud 9 and humble himself or he'll never see the light of day. The Delusionful apparently didn't spend his time wisely - waiting for 30 minutes in the reception area, then allotting 30 minutes for Korean reporters and another 30 minutes for Chinese reporters.

Credit as tagged
Source: Newsen
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans Empty Re: Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans

Post by Hannie*Saru Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:23 am

Wow he looks a lot better XDD I feel so bad because I didn't recognize him at first XD
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :
Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans Empty Re: Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans

Post by Otjien Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:35 am

errr...I don't like it... doesn't suit him at all...

his hair style looks like tablo-ish = se7en-ish... and ryan(paran)... i guess

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:42 am

yaya he looks soo much better now ^^
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Much much MUCH better! Yes... this is the Rain that I know~

But... I can understand, with the rain pouring, why Rain wouldnt stay out for such a long time... but I feel sorry for the fans.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:41 pm

he looks so much younger!! love it
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:37 pm

at least the hair is better than the long one...
lol...
the report is funny xD
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:53 am

he sure looks better now.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:49 am

I don't like either of his hairstyles, but this is definitely better.
My friends and I were discussing about Rain, we came to a conclusion that Rain is well-known, because alot of people know him, but he isn't famous. I only know one friend who actually likes him.
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:01 pm

yay! finally. can't wait too see his acting in that movie. i feel bad for his fan. he should have done the concert. i mean his stage name is RAIN. seriously.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 pm

he looks like he's special ed. his expression is so creepy. Look! Who's Back With A New Haircut - Dissed Fans 642113
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down