ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pe2ny & Tablo - HIP POP IS BACK!

2 posters

Go down

Pe2ny & Tablo - HIP POP IS BACK! Empty Pe2ny & Tablo - HIP POP IS BACK!

Post by soyboy01 Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Pe2ny & Tablo - HIP POP IS BACK! Pe2ny10

Pe2ny & Tablo - HIP POP IS BACK! 20071210

Pe2ny released his album 'Alive Soul Cuts Vol.1' on August 13, 2008. His title song is "Alive" and features Tablo (Epik High) and Yankie. It's about bringing back pure hip-hop that is not adulterated by techno or medium tempo (HELL NO!). In another awesome collaboration, Pe2ny and Tablo bring back the essence of kpop and infuse new life and soul into the stale music scene. Last year, Tablo and Pe2ny released the single "Eternal Morning", which is an experimental piece that displays a unique instrumental arrangement evoking a series of emotions. True to their roots and passion, Pe2ny and Tablo share the "life, body and soul" that they put into their music.

The MV for the title song "Alive" reveals the true Pe2ny for the first time and also features Tablo. Their rap harmony is amazing.

[MV]Pe2ny (페니) feat Tablo & Yankie - Alive (Eng. Subs)

Credit: TheAsianMission

-
Tracklist :

1.Morning
2.Celebration (Feat. MYK)
3.One Light (Feat. Double K, 넋업샨, Minos, JUNGSSHIN)
4.선서(Parole) (Feat. Kebee)
5.Spread Message
6.Alive (Feat. Tablo, Yankie)
7.Trust Me (Feat. RHYME-A-, 신기)
8.夜景 (Feat. Akira)
9.Still Shining (Feat. The Quiett)
10.I Guess (Feat. 낯선, Kikaflo)
11.장마 (Feat. Mithra 眞)
12.One Dream (Feat. RIMSHOT (Deaphal,Dialogue,The-Z))
13.MUSICBOX (Feat. Kebee, 베이지)
14.Wake Up (Feat. Kero One, MYK)
15.Sunshine of My Life (Feat. Paloalto, Born Kim, One Sun, Maniac)
16.Interlude : Enlightenment
17.Supremercy 08 remix
18.Oneway 08 remix
19.Outro : Let's Go Follow the Sun
20.[Bonus Track] You!! (Feat. LEO KEKOA, 메이비)
Credit: jaeurazn2
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Pe2ny & Tablo - HIP POP IS BACK! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pe2ny & Tablo - HIP POP IS BACK! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Pe2ny & Tablo - HIP POP IS BACK! Empty Re: Pe2ny & Tablo - HIP POP IS BACK!

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:49 pm

I always love the random piece of music in Epik Highs albums, it makes for great 'subway listening'. Like when you listen to music while your living your normal life going from one place to another. :3

It truly is like a soundtrack to life, I've been meaning to get the Tablo/Pe2ny collab for a while now. Thanks for the reminder soyboy!

I am seriously looking forward to promotions of this album! After a long half-year of boring plastic pop, here comes MUSIC finally!

I am dancing for joy, for serious. :p gracias!

[edit]
Damn, it took a while for it to load on YT for me, but now that I've heard it.... I can't stop smiling, I think us K-entertainment lovers who love the alternative side to K-music really are being spoiled by the quality of music coming back... My Itunes has been boogying down to Uhm JungHwa and Seo Taiji for now. It seems like I'll be hookin up with some Pe2ny too (random numbers get me confused). Lol, Epik High are a given with me and soon Yoon DoHyun Band is releasing an album and Im waiting for a full album release for Park HyoShin. Damn, and I was thinking of getting the hell out of K-Music. XD

My Itunes is quite eclectic ne :3 (I have all the mainstream too)

Last edited by noonoo_shoo on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn spelling)
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
Pe2ny & Tablo - HIP POP IS BACK! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pe2ny & Tablo - HIP POP IS BACK! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:08 am

Totally agree with you....my ipod is getting cluttered too.

But I am in luv with this song!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down