ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm

+5
xtraycee
Cutie
xmikigd
Tangera
strawberrybj
9 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Empty Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm

Post by strawberrybj Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:42 am

bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Pp080810

Big Bang’s 3rd minialbum “Stand Up” within a day of release has taken music scene by storm.

Their title song “Haru Haru” was on top daily 10 chart on Cyworld. The song was on number 1 position, while another song which is also a collaboration with Daishi Dance “Heaven” is at number 2.

While for the song that member TOP composed, “Good Person” was at number 3, “Lady” at number 5 and the song “Oh, My friend” featuring band No Brain was at position number 6. Even the intro song “Stand Up” was in top 10 positions, standing at number 7 position.

This 3rd minialbum has received such overwhelming response that all the songs collected in it have occupied all rankings from #1 to #7, except for #4 on the music chart.

Especially when “Haru Haru” MV, featuring GDragon, TOP and Park Min Young, was released simutaneously with the album, it provides a form of synergy effect to the release of the minialbum.

Not only that, this new 3rd minialbum is also rising up very fast on many sales charts.

Big Bang will have their comeback stage on Inkigayo on 10th August.
Credit: sookyeong.wordpress.com/
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Empty .

Post by T.T Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:48 am

I love Big Bang, alwys been a fan and alwys listned to their albums, but i fot tht this has been their weakest album yet, i dunoo i just didnt like sum of the songs onit, but i love stand up and haru haru though..

I didnt like dis album as much as i fot i wod,

I expected abit more from them but dont get me wrong, i stil love them, becz their over all music is cool and stuf.

T.T

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Empty Re: Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm

Post by Tangera Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:19 am

They deserve it....Haru Haru is pretty good! Very Happy

However, I feel that they should explore more...styles. I think I'll get tired of the same "steady piano intro + upbeat tempo + rap opening" if they continue to compose songs in this format...>.<
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Empty Re: Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm

Post by xmikigd Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:03 pm

im really proud of my boys ;DD
* hugs all five of them * <3

i think they did a great job on this album
but i didnt really like heaven, good person and oh my friend though
i know oh my friend was meant to be like good cause
its a rather special track in this album
but they sound.. different in that track O_O

dont get me wrong, i love BB as much as i love SYP <33
(..or maybe a lil bit more than SYP kekeekk)
but yeah.. at the same time, its good to
experiment with different genres of music
theyre so talented <33 esp my baby GD <3 Very Happy

xmikigd
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:04 pm

I knew when I heard the song, Haru Haru was gonna be a hit... but I didnt expect most of their album to be in top 10 O.O

Yay for Big Bang~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Empty bb

Post by GDjoanie Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:45 pm

i would agree with what everyone said but i kept listening to their album and after i listened to it [like 10x] i just remembered humming all their songs while i was eating.
mostly the song HEAVEN and OH MY FRIEND. This upbeat piano style that BIG BANG uses is theirs. its what they'll always have and its their trademark. OH MY FRIEND was so different from their style and i think its good. da first time i listened to it i actually fell in love with it, and listening to HEAVEN made me look forward for their next music video.
also, this is their MINI ALBUM... i THINK they'll have like a new STUDIO ALBUM or something... so we should all look forward to dat.

BIG BANG !

GDjoanie

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:00 pm

They did really well. I'm really, really, really proud of our boys. (:<3
This album is a turning point for them, I think. They have ALL sorts of different genres, including the piano melodies from "Lies". I keep listening to this album over and over and immediately, like always, the songs would always be stuck in my head. Once again, Big Bang has done it again! They're such ballers, ahaha. (:

Although, I really think that it was very TOP/GD biased. You don't really hear the other boys much. /: But that's just me.

Haru Haru is...i don't know how to explain it. It's like, wow. Haha. I think it may be better than "Lies", not sure. It's similar, but to me, it seems to have a deeper feeling. (: It's my favorite song! And it's been on repeat all day, lol!

What a way to make a comeback, Big Bang. Lawl. (:
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:50 pm

it's good that their trying to branch out. but they might want to go back to their roots too. =P but reguardless congrats to them.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100bang - Big Bang 3rd minialbum takes Kmusic scene by storm Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:18 pm

i quite surprised when i listenened to this album..there're many genres involved and its a lil awkward to listen to g-d singing a rock song..haha..but i think this album is pretty good..they took the challenge that they can sing other genres besides hip hop or rnb..good for them..anyways,i love all the songs especially haru haru and lady..g-d did a great job for writing all the songs..credit to top too for nice person..b i g b a n g!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:24 pm

I somehow agree with xtraycee that this is album is little bending towards GD and TOP...maybe they're focusing more on rap..but if u listen to Lady which is one of my fave, you'll listen to all of their voices here...

Oh my friend doesn't sound Big bang bcoz they never sing rock before except for the seo taiji's song, pil seung which they sing at the guerilla concert...
i like oh my friend but i'm lost about who sings which part? haha...now i need their MV...

@dragonninja, i agree...i miss their hiphop days too...but, it's good that their experimenting with new genre with every new album because then it will be more fun anticipating for their latest stuffs...it'll keep us curious...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:10 am

HARU HARU!!! That's my fav. song!!! But i can't say about the others.....but HARU HARU!! and of course Stand UP!!! haha lol (you know that i mean Wink )

Congrats on making a successful comeback! Very Happy

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:06 am

I feel like it's expected.. Heh!
Haru haru was really good!
Chukahamnida!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down