ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!?

+14
toocutedoggy
Top_PoPPo
xjjjLOVE
KoJa
yunnie
Cutie
dragonninja598000
Sweet Pink
xtraycee
koreanlove21
Otjien
empress_ellen
Enchant
strawberrybj
18 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? Empty Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!?

Post by strawberrybj Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:05 am

Two Big Bang members, TOP and G-Dragon was caught fighting on the street in broad daylight! According to eyewitnesses, G-Dragon was being violent by holding the helpless TOP down to the ground. The incident was caught on camera by several onlookers and the photos were spread like wildfire through the Net. Other Big Bang members were also at the scene when the fight begins but they did nothing to stop them. What is happening to them? I thought they were brothers!? Something is bothering them?

No one in their right mind will believe this news without any photo prove right?
bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? N1ze9w10

From the above photo, it can be seen clearly that G-Dragon was holding TOP by his shirt and pinned him down while others standing around them just look. Why did nobody tried stopping them? Hmm...well, it's because it's not a real fight.

Look at how dedicated and fanatic these Korean fans are. I'm amazed at how they have so much spare times and information to be able to follow the celebrities around and take these candid photos of them. But, thanks to them, we can indulge ourselves with up to date informal news of them without much difficulties. According to korean Big Bang fansite, the fighting incident was supposedly for their new MV and it seems that they were filming it at some back alley. We have another 4 days to go and find out whether it's really for the MV.

Here is another batch of the filming scene images. Seems like G-Dragon and TOP realized that they were watched and recorded from afar. Dang! =)
bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? Bbfigh10bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? Mt31ok10

Credit: DCBB + gypsy_sonata@LJ + bigbangkorean wordpress + shenyuepop

Last edited by strawberrybj on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? Empty Re: Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!?

Post by Enchant Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:28 am

lol..at first i really thought they were fighting....=P
haha anticipating their new mv~~~~!

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :
bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? Empty Re: Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!?

Post by empress_ellen Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:58 am

LOL
when i first saw the pics I was like"You can't be serious, I thought they were close" but then I read it was for their new MV and started laughing...........
Can't wait to see the MV..........
empress_ellen
empress_ellen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 79
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 am

When I just read the title I was like "are you sure? They can't be fighting..." but it turns out to be for mv... thanks for sharing...

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:36 am

Lmao I was so shocked when I saw this post i was like' There's no way!!' then I read more, I was like *phew* hahaha. Now i totally wanna see their mv! Thanks for sharing! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:40 pm

HAHA. Wow, at first I was like... "you have got to be kidding me. they can't be fighting EACH OTHER." But i knew it was for their new MV...gosh, the irrational side gets the best of me. XD

I CAN'T WAIT~~~~~!
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:43 pm

I had a feeling they were just acting! Thank God for that!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:51 pm

wow...i thought they were fighting like just losers trying to talk trash. so i was gonna be like STREET CRED. but now i'm just like.... bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? 262146 of course if their fighting each other it's most likely gonna be staged.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100bang - Big Bang Members Caught Fighting On The Street!? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:02 pm

Ah. I thought they were really fighting (not with eachother... I just though it was with some random person)

And than I was like, "oooooh....."

til I found out it was fake >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by yunnie Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:30 pm

crap i was hoping the top be the one beating g-dragon up
buahaahhah =DDD
yunnie
yunnie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 61
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KoJa Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Holy Shit! For a second there i thought that they were fighting. I was about to scream 'What the hell?!!" Hahaha i can't wait to their Mv comes out. But they didn't have to make it like it was!
KoJa
KoJa
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 87
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://kojaproductions.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:28 pm

LOL yeah theres no way that they would fight like that in the middle of the street
and non the less the members not stop them ^^!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Top_PoPPo Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:37 pm

whoaa..
TOP was beaten up by GD?
i thought TOP is tougher en bigger than GD..lol
can't wait..can't wait..
new MV..yaaay..

Top_PoPPo

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:40 pm

i knew it, it's just mv shooting...xD ..... but it should be TOP fighting agaist G-dragon...xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:45 pm

I was thinking they probably wouldnt fight. I thought they were acting for a movie or something. can't wait for their mv!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Boo Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:28 am

Haha i knew they didng fight for reals.
I am just happy they actually have updates on their on going delayed comeback.

Nikki Boo

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:15 am

i nv bliv they will fight in front of so many ppl..so i thought dis is a filming for some show..and they are..^^
da shots look real though which makes me more eager to see da mv
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 am

LOL i was like seriously?!?! XDXDXDD

wow...
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down