ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger

5 posters

Go down

Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger Empty Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger

Post by Tangera Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:55 am

Hwang Bo's surprising confession: she used to be beaten up by her father when she was younger.

Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger Pyh20010

Hwang Bo revealed on "Nam Hui Seok- Choi Eun Kyung's Yo Yu Man Man" that her father was a rather blunt, stern person, resulting in their not having much to say to each other, apart from these three sentences, "Please have your meal", "I'm going to school", and "I'm back from school".

She also said that as her friend's families ran supermarkets, ice cream parlours, juice shops, they would only be hit by things like bread and milk packs but as there were tools and such in her house, she used to get hit by those. She said that the one thing that her father hated the most was lies. Reminiscing her childhood, she said that there was once that she lied, saying that she was going to the Taekwondo training hall and instead she went out with her friends to play and was found out by her father, who then hit her head hard.

She also said that if there was a male's voice on her pager, her father would ask her "Who is this guy?" and say that he didn't believe her even when she explained that she had paid for the voice recording of the male, making her feel rather wronged.

However, she said on the show that even then, someone like her father would be nice. She described her ideal man by saying that she liked men who were rather blunt and not very expressive in their ways but are still able to make her feel that they liked her.

*Credits: Newsen, Yonhap, Soompi*
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger Empty Re: Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger

Post by aznsaranghae Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:53 pm

wow really, that's pretty messed up. well i hope she finds a guy that's blunt, but not abusive and can make her happy. thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :
Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger Empty Re: Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger

Post by Otjien Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:47 am

poor her... her father is so brutal... good to see her happy and famous now...

HwangBo fighting!!!

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:56 pm

well, like typical Korean strict fathers.....hhahahaa..... (but NOT always though ^^)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Hwang Bo: I was beaten up by my father when I was younger Empty the shoe..

Post by kuruuu Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:42 am

dad beats u..its not a big deal..
but the shoe...i like

kuruuu

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:19 am

oh.. I heard that the abusive rate in korea is pretty high....
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down