ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior?

+15
jenkokoro
ilovjames
Sweet Pink
Tangera
empress_ellen
toocutedoggy
Cutie
Candi
xjjjLOVE
strawberrybj
koreanlove21
13angels*
Orchidyaldix
firegoddess716
cjlatina
19 posters

Go down

Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? Empty Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior?

Post by cjlatina Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:13 pm

Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? 20080810

Super Junior will be starting with their promotional activities for “Pajama Party”.

They will be promoting this new song off their first minialbum after the title song “Cooking King” on 3rd August on SBS Inkigayo.

SM Entertainment announced on 1st August, “Super Junior Happy will bring to the fans a refreshing performance of ‘Pajama Party’ with Tecktonik, Pajama dance and the song’s cute lyrics.”

‘Pajama Party’ MV will be aired on cable channels like JiSangPa on 4th July.

Credit:K Bites

Really, isn't they too old and the wrong sex for this kind of thing?
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :
Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? Empty Re: Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior?

Post by aglpr1nc Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:43 pm

i think it's cute <3

aglpr1nc

Back to top Go down

Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? Empty Re: Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior?

Post by firegoddess716 Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:56 pm

yes its cute...but maybe they should try to act..i donna like men?
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :
Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:07 pm

Hahahahaha u're right....but let's just enjoy their cuteness Very Happy
SUJU H...HWAITING!!!!

Hey by the way...i noticed a change in Shindong's hairdo...hmmmm...what you all think???? I think it looks Hajuma-ish hehehehehe
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:22 pm

They should promote good luck.Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? 450250
At least Pajama party is better than sunny.

THEY ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 13angels* on Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:22 pm

firegoddess716 wrote:yes its cute...but maybe they should try to act..i donna like men?
I dont really think SuJu decides how to act but SM.

And LOL eunhyuk has Leeteuks palm tree on his head. Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? 883821
But really the hair stylist should be fired.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:27 pm

They're waaaaay too old for this. It's kind of sad. WTF SM? Now they have Shinee to exploit... they should let Suju grow up.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:37 pm

I think it's still cute, we should be happy while this lasts you know? And support them. LOL I did notice a change in ShinDong's hair tho, and I want that pillow that EunHyuk is holding XD
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:13 pm

cjlatina wrote:
Really, isn't they too old and the wrong sex for this kind of thing?
hahaha...i agree..this gets me giggle early in the morning...

13angels* wrote:
I dont really think SuJu decides how to act but SM.
yeah...but that's kinda sad isn't it? how old are they and they still have to act like kids when Shinee who are way much younger than them can act maturely...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:32 pm

I don't know LOL
I think it's going to be cute ^^
and MAYBE ACTUALLY SM won't put one of the sluts in it this time!
so that I can ACTUALLY WATCH the mv
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:01 pm

lol i'd join! =DD~~ they're just adorable~~ i dunno about the cooking mv but pajama party? definately! <333
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:26 pm

Yeah... theyre all mid -twenties.... But they dont even look like theyre old, so its cute XD
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:13 pm

yay ~ can't wait for another cute dance moves ^^ + Shindong's new hair is plain funny ..xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by empress_ellen Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:30 pm

I love them I really do but they need to tell daddy SM to go f*ck himself and give them better concepts but then I guess SM will have a hissy fit and do something extreme..................
empress_ellen
empress_ellen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 79
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:21 am

Anything will do as long as I feel happy watching their performances...XD
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 am

strawberrybj wrote:
cjlatina wrote:
yeah...but that's kinda sad isn't it? how old are they and they still have to act like kids when Shinee who are way much younger than them can act maturely...
I know what you mean but we still dont know what would happen to shinee in the future either.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:50 am

Very Happy They all look so adorable!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovjames Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:59 am

aren't they in like their late twenties.....kinda gross. silent

ilovjames

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jenkokoro Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:51 am

i would like a pajama party with SUJU!!!
sounds like fun...and gosh it's not gross at all..just think like a kid duh....lol...

jenkokoro
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 54
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:42 am

How do you have a pajama party?
and what's with Shin Dong's hair??
Even Donghae changed his hairstyle!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:56 pm

hmm... i would so enjoy a pajama party with SJH... but yes in a way it's pretty sad that they have to act like this because of SM, but i think that they'll have a lot of fun and all that. besides they're cute, and i rather see them be happy and cute while enjoying their time and all that. thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:18 pm

Aww... the video is so cute Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? 541627 but who are the four girls there? at first one of them looked like Sunny, but I'm not sure.. I hope it's not Sunny again Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? 323531
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:55 pm

I think they're lovable! But, not in a pajama party kinda way. I mean they're GROWN MEN. SM shoulda let SNSD do that concept instead. That would make more sense.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Who wants a pajama party with Super Junior? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down