ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia

+12
TikaSukeY
xtraycee
koreanlove21
Orchidyaldix
bbling
toocutedoggy
Tangera
13angels*
steph
slackerkain
xjjjLOVE
Cutie
16 posters

Go down

Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia Empty Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia

Post by Cutie Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:44 am

Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia Hg10Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia Kkb11

Earlier in the month Korean Idol Band Super Junior was announced to be attending as well as preforming at the MTV Asian Awards 2008 in Malaysia.

Today, SM released the members' Flight to Malaysia for the awards. However some changes have just been added to the flight schedules.

July 31, 2008 (Thursday 4:35pm) ALL WILL ARRIVE AT KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport)
–Leeteuk, Hyukjae, Sungmin, Yesung, Heechul

Same day but different time, 6:25pm
–5 SJM Members. Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Siwon and Han Geng

August 1, 2008 (Friday 4:35pm)

–Shindong and Kangin

Reasons why Han Geng will not be attending is still unsure, it is assumed that he can not attend because the Olympic Opening in Beijing is on the 8th on August and therefor Han Geng must stay in China for the meetings and rehearsals.
Despite the unclear reasons, it is confirmed by SM that he will not be in Malaysia with the others.

Kim Ki Bum is also said to not be attending due to conflicting schedules.

Credits:
kiriezz @ soompi
saphirepearls
ladyshin
Nikki@AF.net

Last edited by Cutie on Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia Empty Re: Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:02 am

awwww =( no Kibummie or Hankyung T_T!
I wanted to see all 13 boys together!

but I've been wondering will SUJU boys come to cheer on Hankyung at the Olympics??
that would be so amazingly adorable =D
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia Empty Re: Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia

Post by slackerkain Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:10 am

Was so looking forward to see all 13 of them performing... It's been a while to see them performing together... Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia 450250
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:53 am

lol..cant see kibum and hankyung..
well at least still got others..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:06 am

I wanted to see all the 13 together. But still Im happy.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:25 am

awwwwwww. not the full Super Junior! X.x It seems so difficult to gather all 13 of them together.....sigh.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:49 pm

NO ~ no suju 13 united? ....sad ><
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by bbling Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:12 pm

I don't understand... it says 'Flight to Thailand for the awards' when it says they're arriving at Kuala Lumpur... which is malaysia... plus the awards IS in malaysia anyway

assuming its a typo... why is hankyung apparently going to malaysia (according to the flight schedule) but not attending the awards show?

*sigh... i wish they'll all be there
bbling
bbling

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:32 pm

Same day but different time, 6:25pm
–5 SJM Members. Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Siwon and Hankyung

Reasons why Han Geng will not be attending is still unsure, it is assumed that he can not attend because the Olympic Opening in Beijing is on the 8th on August and therefor Han Geng must stay in China for the meetings and rehearsals.
Despite the unclear reasons, it is confirmed by SM that he will not be in Malaysia with the others.

Nikki@AF.net

Ok....isn't Hangeng and Hankyung the same person??? counting the ones mentioned I counted 12 hehehe...but if he doesn't travel its understandable...isn't he going to be a torch bearer on the 6th???
:) Ok I just wanted to make it clearer hehehhee...Very Happy
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:30 pm

Hangeng + Hankyung are one. Hankyung is his Korean name (like the singer Zhang Liyin... the name she used in Korea is Jang Ri In) Due to confusion, I edited the post.

But... I guess he will go to Malaysia, but will not be able to attend the Awards (?)
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:37 pm

Awww, I was really hoping to see all 13 reunited again. =[ But hopefully they will be soon! Congrats to Hankyung again for opening torch thingy (lack of a better word hehehe sorry!) for the '08 Olympics. =]

Super Junior Hwaiting! (^_^)
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:35 am

DARN!
I was looking forward to seeing all 13 again. ;(
Aww~ no Kibum! >_<
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by TikaSukeY Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:57 am

Ar!!!They arE coming...So sAd i can'T go bcause of mY exam...
i hope theiR shOw tour will be held after my PMR exam this october!!!!

Hu...

Neutral
TikaSukeY
TikaSukeY

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by viviatan Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:10 am

you are making ppl confuse here ...

what do you mean of "SM released the members' Flight to Thailand for the awards"??? This is not right... They are going to Malaysia and not Thailand... Hello!!! very much different here.....

viviatan

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:16 am

Aww!
At least 11 of them are there! Can't wait to see pictures, really!
I guess Kibum must be busy with his acting.
And Hankyung must be gearing up for the Beijing Olympics!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:37 pm

viviatan wrote:you are making ppl confuse here ...

what do you mean of "SM released the members' Flight to Thailand for the awards"??? This is not right... They are going to Malaysia and not Thailand... Hello!!! very much different here.....

I did not write this myself but simply posted the information. To be honest, I do not know much about this stuff either.

But thank you for telling so I can make corrections to the post ^^, I will make a few more edits @__________@
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:16 pm

aigoo..it's not complete!!i want to watch all 13..aigoo..but anyways,they're coming to my country!!and the award is tonight(at my place)..cant wait..nonetheless,the other 11 are going..it's ok..fighting suju!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by TikaSukeY Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:16 am

i Got some of their pics...

Check it ouT...
donghae
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia 3d901c38ea4529d5d562258f
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia DSC07952a
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia DSC07946a
siwon
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia Siwon-1
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia DSC07954a
eeteuk
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia 200808010817107130
arr..sungmin
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia 200808010817121870
eeteuk
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia 200808010817117750
sungmin
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia 200808010819056400
heechul
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia 200808010817086140
heenim
Hangeng and Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior will not be attending MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia 200808010817099970

thanks 4 flash news...

SuJu is staying for 4 nights in Malaysia for the MAA and press conference.
TikaSukeY
TikaSukeY

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:11 am

^
thanks for sharing!

heenim's shirt...too fast to live, too young to die...sounds familiar? lol! G-Dragon's tattoo!

they look good, the premier tissue box and road tax sticker looks SOOO familiar XD i guess they're already in genting now...it takes about 2 hours journey to there from KL...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down