ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Mina & Hyun Bin - Summer Days MV

4 posters

Go down

hyun - Shin Mina & Hyun Bin - Summer Days MV Empty Shin Mina & Hyun Bin - Summer Days MV

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:58 pm

Yoo Hee Yeol released the song "Summer Days" that features Shin Jae Pyeong, member of the Indie-rock band Peppertones. He wrote this song for the LG X-note CF series. This singer/song-writer also goes by the name of Toy and his single "Summer Days" sold a surprising 10,000 copies on the first day.

The MV features Shin Mina, Hyun Bin, and Ryu Seung Beom.

Yoo Hee Yeol (ft. Shin Jae Pyeong from Peppertones) - Summer Days

Check out uber-cute actress Shin Mina testing out her vocals:

Singer: Yoo Hee Yeol feat Shin Mina
Song: My Happy Day
Single: 유희열 소품집 - 여름날
Release Date: July 2008

~This is in line with the LG Notebook XNote CF featuring Hyun Bin, Shin Mina & Ryu Seung Beom.

All credits to yukiSMarie7 @ Youtube
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
hyun - Shin Mina & Hyun Bin - Summer Days MV Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyun - Shin Mina & Hyun Bin - Summer Days MV Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

hyun - Shin Mina & Hyun Bin - Summer Days MV Empty Re: Shin Mina & Hyun Bin - Summer Days MV

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:30 pm

i really enjoy the recent LG ads, theyre so creative and fresh. And I really love the accompanying music. Shin Minah is always adorable. and ryu seounbom is the goofyking! HyunBin <3 (does anyone see the resemblance of shin minah and SHINees Minho (i think thats his name)?)

i really like shin minahs sweet vocals.

Thanks so much for sharing soyboy!
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
hyun - Shin Mina & Hyun Bin - Summer Days MV Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyun - Shin Mina & Hyun Bin - Summer Days MV Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

hyun - Shin Mina & Hyun Bin - Summer Days MV Empty Re: Shin Mina & Hyun Bin - Summer Days MV

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Your welcome noonoo
I really like the song "Summer Days" and yes, I have to agree that the recent ads are picture perfect and artistically beautiful....just like the MV. And I love Shin Mina; she's so cute!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:29 pm

I love these cfs..~~~ >________________<

^Thanks for sharing~ ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by so-fly Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:57 am

ooo i really like the songs in both cf ^^
so-fly
so-fly
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down