ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours!

+4
iinda
toocutedoggy
strawberrybj
soyboy01
8 posters

Go down

[Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours! Empty [Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours!

Post by soyboy01 Fri May 02, 2008 10:04 am

[Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours! Top13

Update: Both sides are now denying that they are dating.

For those who haven't heard yet, TOP and Shin Mina are rumoured to be dating! Read more here on the blog:http://shenyuepop.com/2008/05/02/big-bangs-top-is-dating-actress-shin-mina/ .

YG Entertainment said that it is true that TOP and Shin Mina are good friends but that there was a misconception. They find this scandal ridiculous because TOP has been too busy to date and the dorm is constantly surrounded by fans that would have taken notice by now. Furthermore, YG said that this was all a fairytale made up by a few papparazzi photos. They might believe in it if there were pictures of the two together but they were separate in all of them. Shin Mina's management company is also simply stating that this rumour is groundless. I guess we'll just have to see who opens their mouth first.

Last edited by soyboy01 on Fri May 02, 2008 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
[Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

[Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours! Empty Re: [Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours!

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 02, 2008 10:11 am

it's expected for them to deny the rumors...there's the power of the fangirls...i don't think YG will let any of them have any girlfriends right now...i wonder what happens to TOP right now...Mr. YG is quite a strict man...i feel sorry for TOP but i guess that's the price you have to pay to become an idol...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
[Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

[Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours! Empty Re: [Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours!

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 02, 2008 2:35 pm

lmao... all the VIP would totally bash her if they said they are dating....~ hai, fans these days = overeacting....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri May 02, 2008 7:33 pm

agree wit u strawberrybj... i mean if they gnna start dating of course the fangirls will be all crazy n stuff n plus they r on the rise now....
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri May 02, 2008 8:22 pm

awww. i just posted this in rumors newsdrop.. should i delete it?
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bm_yang Fri May 02, 2008 8:40 pm

people these days with gossip and lies....hopefully his fans won't hunt her down! may God watch over her! Suspect

bm_yang

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sat May 03, 2008 12:34 am

i don't understand that. it's not like he's gonna marry some random fan. if they were really fans shouldn't they back him up with what ever he choose to do?

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
[Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100[Update] TOP and Shin Mina's management companies denying all rumours! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 05, 2008 9:22 pm

i like Shin Min-ah. i'll be OK with her dating TOP ^^
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down